- 1 Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau (IB) Exam Syllabus
- 1.2 IB Security Assistant group A B C Exam Pattern Pdf
- 1.3 Intelligence Bureau Investigation Dept Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 IB Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II Syllabus | Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2018
Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2018
Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern had mentioned here on this page of www,govrecruitment.com. The Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau of Investigation Department (IB) had announced the Employment Notification to fill 261 Vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II, Security Assistant, Group A B C Posts. Candidates who are Applied for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 may be in search of IB JIO Exam Syllabus and IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern Here we are giving the Complete Information of Intelligence Burear of Investigation Dept Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Recruitment Details
Intelligence Bureau of Investigation Department had announced the Recruitment Notification. IB is going to select the Desired Candidates for the JIO, Group A B C Posts by Conducting the Written Examination. Here Aspirants can also get the Intelligence Bureau JIO Previous Papers along with the IB JIO Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Click the link given below for Recruitment Details.
Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau (IB) Exam Syllabus
|Organisation Name||Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II, Security Assistant and other Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||261 Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||13th February 2018|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Age Limits||Minimum 18 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Personal Interview|
Get Intelligence Bureau JIO Previous Papers
IB Security Assistant group A B C Exam Pattern Pdf
Intelligence Bureau investigation Department had issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 261 Vacancies Junior Intelligence Officer Security Assistant and Group A B C Posts. Applicants are allowed to attend the written Exam and those who got qualified for the Written Exam are allowed to get employed by the Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Grade II Posts. Candidates can click on the links given below to download the Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2018 Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2018 pdf had mentioned here on our website www.govrecruitnent.com Click the link below to donload, Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2018
Intelligence Bureau Investigation Dept Exam Syllabus 2018
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2018 – For Maths
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Mensuration Etc.,
Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2018– English
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Intelligence Bureau JJIO Syllabus 2018 For Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Intelligence Bureau Dept Security Assistant Jr Syllabus Physics
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Laws of motion.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.