- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Navy Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 554 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Group C Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Jobs 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Notification 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Job Careers 2019
- 1.9 Download Indian Navy Naval Command Notification 2019
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019: Here we are updating the Latest Employment News for all the job seekers. The Department of Indian Navy published an employment notification for 554 Tradesman Mate Posts. Apply online for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 through online before the last date. This is one of the best Central govt Jobs to apply. The application form for Indian Navy Jobs 2019 is available at @www.indiannavy.nic.in. Interested candidates can apply from 02nd Mar 2019 to 15th Mar 2019. Read this complete article for more details on Indian Navy Vacancy 2019. Find more job updates, Results, and State Govt Jobs from our site govrecruitment.com.
The Govt Jobs hunters who have a passion to work for the nation can apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019. Interested contenders may check the eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Jobs before apply. However, we are giving a piece of complete information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 in this page. Scroll down this page for more details on Indian Navy, Tradesman Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, vacancies, application process, and others. Applicants can also download and refer the official of Indian Navy Notification 2019 from the direct link given below.
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|No. of Vacancies||554|
|Name of Post||Tradesman Mate|
|Start Date||02nd Mar 2019|
|Last Date||15th Mar 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
Indian Navy has invited applications for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’, ‘Industrial’ at various Commands. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website until 15th Mar 2019. Applicants must need to know the vacancy details of Indian Navy Jobs 2019 before applying. Find the Indian Navy Vacancy 2019 details as given below.
- No. of Vacancies: 554 Posts.
- Name of Post: Tradesman Mate.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Command Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Western Naval Command Headquarters, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
Candidates seeking to apply for Indian Navy Indian Navy should have the essential qualifications as per the official notification. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility criteria like educational qualifications and age limits which is given below.
- Applicants who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Refer official notification for category wise age relaxation details.
- Starting Date to Apply Onlne: 02nd Mar 2019.
- Last Date to apply Onlne: 15th Mar 2019.
- Closing Date for Pay the Application Fee: 15th Mar 2019.
- Exam Date: Update Soon.
Applicants who are going to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 must pay the application fee as per the norms of the Indian Navy. The Category wise application fee details are given below. candidates may refer the official notification for more details.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.205/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex -Servicemen and Women candidates: Nil.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Candidates who got selected for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 will get the best pay scale as per the rules of the Indian Navy Department. The pay scale for a selected applicant of the Indian Navy Vacancy 2019 is Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- per month.
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions. Selected candidates for Indian Navy 554 Tradesman Mate Posts, will be posted under the administrative control of respective Commands, however, they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units/formations as per administrative requirement. Check the Indian Navy Selection process from the below section.
- Written Test
Those applicants who are going to fill online applicants form for Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs 2019 should follow below given steps. We are providing easy steps to fill the Indian Navy Online Form 2019.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 online application form.