- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Indian Navy 19 Short Service Commission Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for Indian Navy Air Traffic Controller Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of Indian Navy Ministerial Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Online Application Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Download Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification has issued recently on 11th February 2018. The Indian Navy has published an official employment notification for 19 vacancies of Short Service Commission Officer (Pilot/ Observer/ Air Traffic Controller) Posts.
Job hunters who are hunting for Delhi Government Jobs or Central Govt Jobs can apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2018 through Online. The Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Online applications submission starts from 11th February 2018 to 04th March 2018.
The Indian Navy Recruitment Board has invited online applications from eligible competitors to fill up 19 Vacancies. Interested job hunters can also apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer (Pilot/ Observer/ Air Traffic Controller) Recruitment 2018 through official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The Complete information about Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 such as Selection Procedure, Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limitations, Pay Scale, and Online application method, etc., are briefly described below.
|Organisation Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officer Posts|
|Total Posts||19 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||11th February 2018|
|Last Date||04th March 2018|
Name of Posts: Short Service Commission Officer (Pilot/ Observer/ Air Traffic Controller) Posts.
No of Vacancies: 19 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|4||Pilot (Other than MR)||05|
Aspirants must have passed 10th / 12th class and 60% marks in English in class 12th with 60 % and having Engineering Degree in respective discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- ATC (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Observer (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
- Pilot (Other than MR) (Male) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive
The Selection of applied contestants of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 will be by performance in the
Selected candidates against Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 will receive an amazing amount of salary as given in the below-shown table:
|Sub Lieutenant (S Lt)||Rs. 56100-110700/-|
|Lieutenant (Lt)||Rs. 61300-120900/-|
|Lieutenant Cdr (Lt Cdr)||Rs. 69400-136900/-|
|Commander (Cdr)||Rs. 121200-212400/-|
- Starting Date for Submission of Indian Navy Online Application: 11.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Indian Navy SSC Online Application: 04.03.2018
- Visit the Indian Navy Careers Page at official website to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible applicants are advised to open Notification
- Read the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- Click on the Online Registration link.
- Fill all required Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the Indian Navy application form.
- Download & Take a print out of Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂