- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Navy Notification 2016-17 Details – Overview
- 1.2 Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Batch 02/2017 Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
- 1.4 Steps To Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment Online Application Form
- 1.5 Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Offers Payscale
- 1.6 Download Indan Navy Recruitment Notification 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification issued in the month of December 2016. Indian Navy invites the applicants to recruit Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Batch 02/2017 from male and female candidates. Applicants those who are looking for in Central Government Jobs in India. Interested and desirous candidates may apply for INR 2017 through online on or before the due date, i.e., 19-12-2016.
All the complete details such as Name of post, No of posts, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Selection process, Application fee, Salary details, etc., are provided below for an idea. Aspirants can go through the full details of Indian Navy Recruitment from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. For more Updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, Banking Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc., visit our site www.govrecruitment.com.
The Indian Navy is the naval army of the Indian Armed Forces. The President Of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The central theme of the Indian navy is to secure the nation’s borders. In the 21st century, the Indian Navy has played a crucial role in maintaining peace in India, Indian Navy also providing humanitarian relief in times of natural disasters, including floods, cyclones, and tsunamis.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|No of Posts||Various Posts|
|Post Name||Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017|
|Starting Date||19th December 2016|
|Last Date||26th December 2016|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Test & Physical Test|
Applicants can check the job vacancy details for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017 in Indian Navy are provided below.
Name of the post: Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
No of Posts: Various Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Applicant must pass 10+2 passed qualification with Math & Physics and one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
- Candidates Age should be between 02 Aug 1996 and 31 July 2000.
- First, open the Official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the form with appropriate details.
- Completion of all the details clicks on Preview.
- Check the details entered by you Correct or not.
- If correct then Click on Submit button.
- After submission take the print out.
- Send the Online Application Form to the above mentioned postal address.
Short listed candidates for Indian Navy, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Batch 02/2017 will Receive the pay scale as per the Organization Norms.Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme batch June 2017: Rs 5200- Rs 20200.
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.