- 1 Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Indian Navy Group C Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Group C Vacancies
- 1.4 Selection Process for Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered to Indian Navy Vacancies for Group C Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee to Apply for Indian Navy Fireman Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for Southern Naval Command Kochi Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply for Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed Forces. The main objective of the Indian Navy is to protect the Nation’s maritime border. Hence, Indian Navy is recruiting for 74 Group C Posts in 2018. Therefore, interested job seekers can apply for Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2018.
Moreover, it is one of the best jobs among the Central Government Jobs. Because, with a Central Government Job, you will have a job security which is the main advantage. So, candidates who don’t want to miss this wonderful chance can apply before the last date 26th March 2018.
Applicants need to check the eligibility details and other qualifications to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Group C posts. Therefore to get complete details of Indian Navy Group C Jobs 2018 go through the complete article.
If you want to apply or want to search for any other latest notification of Government Job 2018, you can check over www.govrecruitment.com. Additionally, you can also get the Current Affairs and GK Questions of 2018.
|Name of The Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Fireman & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||74|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PFT & Interview|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date||10th February 2018|
|Last Date||26th March 2018|
Total No of Vacancies: 74
Name of the Posts: Group C
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Fireman (erstwhile- Fireman Grade-I & II)||27|
|3.||Pest Control Worker||12|
|6.||Fire Engine Drivers (erstwhile FED-I & II)||03|
|7.||Telephone Operator Grade II (now Telephone Operator)||02|
|8.||Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||02|
- Candidates applying for Indian Navy Group C Jobs 2018 should possess Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 56 Years
Applicants of the Indian Navy Croup C Recruitment 2018 will be selected basis on their performance in the following tests conducted by the Indian Navy.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Personal Interview
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Fireman (erstwhile- Fireman Grade-I & II)||Rs.19900- 63200/-|
|2.||Groom||Rs. 18000- 56900/-|
|3.||Pest Control Worker||Rs. 18000- 56900/-|
|5.||Bearer||Rs. 18000- 56900/-|
|6.||Fire Engine Drivers (erstwhile FED-I & II)||Rs.21700- 69100/-|
|7.||Telephone Operator Grade II (now Telephone Operator)||Rs.21700- 69100/-|
|8.||Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||Rs.19900- 63200/-|
|10.||Photo Printer||Rs.19900- 63200/-|
|Start Date to Apply||10th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||26th March 2018|
|Release date of Indian Navy Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Date of Indian Navy Exam||Available Soon|
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the Fireman vacancies in Indian Navy 2018. Hence, kindly go through them and apply for Indian Navy Group C posts before the last date 26th March 2018.
- First, just log on to the official website of Indin Navy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Next, search Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018.
- Click on that advertisement link and start filling the form.
- Then upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature of yours.
- After the completion of filling, once again check out the application form.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct details.
- At last, click on the submit button of Indian Navy Group C Application form 2018.
- Finally, take a print out of the form for future reference.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂