- 1 Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Latest Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details – Overview
- 1.2 Eligibility Details for Indian Navy Chargeman, MTS, & Other Jobs
- 1.3 Selection Process for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Important Note:
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details Chargeman MTS Jobs in Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 How to Apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2017 for Chargeman, MTS
- 1.7 Now!… Download Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
Recently, Indian Navy has announced official notification for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017. There are Industrial and Non-Industrial for 168 vacant posts. As the online application process is started, still there is a time for you to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
Hence, we suggest you apply before the last date 26th December 2017 for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017. Therefore, it is a good news for those who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs. Moreover, you can read the official notification which is provided in below section in this article.
So, guys, you can view other governments jobs in State Level and Central Level at www.govrecruitment.com. Additionally, you can also suggest your friends or family members get latest updates on Government Jobs at Govrecruitment. To get more details about Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017, go through the article.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Job Locattion||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Chargeman, MTS & Other Non-Industrial Posts|
|No. of Posts||168|
|Start Date||06th December 2017|
|Close Date||26th December 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
Here are the details that you need to check whether you are eligible for the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017. Therefore, you have to go through the article carefully and can go further to apply.
Chargeman (Mechanic) – So, candidates applying for the post of Chargeman, MTS, and other jobs for Indian Navy Recruitment should have a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from any recognized Institute/University.
Else Candidate should have done Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Engineering from a recognized University/Board.
Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) – Aspirant needs to have Bachelor of Science degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from any recognized University/Institution.
Else the aspirant can have done Diploma in Chemical Engineering from any recognized University or Board.
The age criteria details for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below. So, go through them and also we also provided age relaxation details.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
Age Relaxation Details
|Category||Age Relaxation (Years) beyond Upper Age Limit|
|PWDs||UR -10, OBC -13(10+03), SC/ST-15(10+05)|
|ESM|| UR-03 Years after deduction of the military service
rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
OBC-06 (03+03), SC/ST-08 (03+05)
|Departmental Candidates with 03 years continuous service in Central Government||UR-05, OBC – 08 (03+05), SC/ST-10 (05+05)|
All eligible and applied candidates need to appear in the Written Exam conducted by the Indian Navy Authority 2017. Moreover, if the aspirants have passed the examination, they need to qualify for the Personal Interview.
So, you can check out the Syllabus for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 over here. Moreover, we provide a detailed process that takes place after you are selected for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017.
Date, Time and Venue of the written exam will be intimated to the eligible candidates through their registered e-mail. Then, you can start downloading Admit Cards from www.hqwncrecruitment.com and indiannnavy.nic.in after they are officially released.
Provisional Appointment Letter:
The eligible candidates for their performance in the written test will be called for Personal Interview with Provisional Appointment Letter.
Date and Venue for document verification will be informed to the selected candidates through e-mail or Post. Therefore, required documents related to age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate etc., are needed to be submitted.
Those who are Visually Impaired (VH) with visual disability of 40 or more than that and palsy candidates can avail the assistance of a scribe in the written examination. So, to get a complete and clear information on this, you can view the Official Notification.
The Indian Navy will give the best pay scale for the selected candidates for Chargeman, MTS and Other Jobs in Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Hence, you can check out based on the post name. Moreover, you can also the details of the number of posts along with them.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale/Month|
|Chargeman||99||Rs. 35400 – 81200/-|
|MTS (Non-Industrial)||34||Rs. 18000– 56900/-|
|Library & Information Assistant||01||Rs 35400– 112400/-|
|Cameraman||01||Rs 29200– 92300/-|
|Radiographer (Hospital)||01||Rs 25500– 81100/-|
|Boxing Instructor||02||Rs 25500– 81100/-|
|Bugler Instructor||01||Rs 19900-63200/-|
|Photo Printer||01||Rs 19900-63200/-|
|Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||03||Rs 19900-63200/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade||22||Rs 19900 – 63200/-|
|Despatch Rider||03||Rs 19900– 63200/-|
So, you are here to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 Jobs. Therefore, to avoid making silly or unnecessary mistakes, you should follow the guidelines provided below.
- As a first step, you need to go to the Official site www.hqwncrecruitment.com.
- Then you will see a new page with two options to apply for the given posts in the Indian Navy Notification 2017.
- Now choose the post that you want to apply and click on the option.
- Next, you can see what are the various jobs available under that post along with the age relaxation details.
- So, click on a particular job link on that page.
- Finally, you will be taken to the Registration form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
- Now, you can start filling the application, with correct details to avoid rejection of your application.
- Once again check your details that you have entered and click on Submit button.
- After your application is processed, you can view it on your screen.
- Moreover, you can take a printout of the application form for future use.
Additionally, you can also prepare yourself for other Government exams with the Latest GK Questions – Click Here
Govrecruitment Wishes you…All The Best 😀