- 1 Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Selection Process for Indian Navy Recruitment of 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered for Navik Jobs in Indian Navy 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee to Apply for Indian Navy General Duty Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates For Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.7 How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Download Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification PDF 2018
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
Hello!…Here comes the Good News for those who are waiting for jobs in Indian Navy. Yes, Indian Navy has released a notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018. The organization hasn’t mentioned the number of posts that are vacant. So, interested candidates can apply through online process.
Moreover, the name of the post of Navik (General Duty). Therefore, it is the time for you to serve the country through Indian Navy Jobs 2018. Therefore, you need to apply before the last date 02nd January 2018. So, let your friends also know about this Central Government Job to apply.
Hence, you get any other notifications of any Central/State Government Jobs through www.govrecruitment.com. So, be ready to apply online and to download the admit cards to prove yourself. Moreover, you can also know other important information Latest Current Affairs over here.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification – Vacancy Details
|Organisation Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Total Posts||Not Specified|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||24th December 2017|
|Last Date||02nd January 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for Navik posts in Indian Navy 2018 should have passed 10th & 12th standard with 50% marks aggregate in total. Moreover, should have 50% aggregate in Maths, Physics from any Central/State Government recognized educational board.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
- SC/ST Category – 05 Years
- OBC Category – 03 Years
Aspirants need to qualify for the below tests conducted by the Indian Coast Guard 2018. So, check out the tests from below.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
- Height – Minimum 157 cms
- Chest – Well proportioned & minimum expansion 06 cms
- Run – 1.6 km & 20 Squats ups (Uthak Baithak)
Aspirants who select in the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 will recieve the best pay scale as given below.
- Scale of Pay – Rs.21700/- per month
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, no need to pay any application fee as per the Official Notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 24th December 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – 02nd January 2018
- Starting Date for Printout of e-admit Cards – 12th January 2018
- Last Date for Printout of e-admit Cards – 22nd January 2018
As the number of vacancies is not specified, you can apply for the Navik posts as soon as possible before the last date 02nd January 2018. So, follow the below instructions as given.
- First of all, you need to open the official site of Indian Navy at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Then check the Advertisement Number, Gender, Post Applied for options at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you can enter your details that are asked.
- Next upload your passport sized photo, signature and any other relevant documents.
- Once you filled the details, check them again to avoid the rejection of your application for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
- As there is no application fee, you can click on Submit button.
- Once, you clicked it, you can view your application form.
- Moreover, you can also take a print out of it for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀