- 1 Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Notification Details
- 1.2 Indian Army Short Service Commission Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
- 1.4 How to Apply for Indian Army Short Service Commission NCC Entry 2017
- 1.5 Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017 advertisement has been disclosed by the Indian Army to notify the candidates about the NCC Oct 42nd Course. Indian army is going to fill the vacant posts by appointing the eligible Latest Government Jobs hunters through this Indian Army NCC Oct 42nd course. So interested candidates may apply for the Indian Army Special Entry Scheme (SSC) through the official website of the organization. The final dates for the online application submission is 15 February, 2017. After filling the online application, don’t forget to submit the printed application before 19th February, 2017.
For more details regarding the Indian army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2017, you have to read the below given data till the end of the page.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Notification Details
|Commission Name||Indian Army Short Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||NCC Special Entry Scheme Jobs|
|Total No. of Posts||50 vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per the notification|
Indian Army Short Service Commission Jobs – Vacancy Details
Organization Name – Indian Army
Official website – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the Scheme – NCC Special Entry Scheme.
Number of vacancies – 50.
Category wise vacancies
NCC MEN – 50
- General Category – 45
- Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel – 05
NCC Women – 04
- Women general category – 03
- Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel – 01
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
Candidates should have Graduation degree in any discipline with aggregate of minimum 50% marks and must hold NCC ‘C Certificate
Appliers must be born in between 2nd July, 1992 to 1st July 1998 (both days inclusive).
- Minimum Age Limit – 19.
- Maximum Age Limit – 25.
Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category applies as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates will be selected based on Academic marks + Physical/ Medical tests. After that shortlisted candidates should under go Service Selection Board interview by Directorate General of Recruiting.
How to Apply for Indian Army Short Service Commission NCC Entry 2017
- Candidates may apply through online mode through the Indian Army official website which is “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”
- Now, check Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017 Notification for Oct 42nd Course Details.
- Hit on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Fill Indian Army SSC Online Application Form carefully appears on the screen
- Upload scanned educational documents as required.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
Check Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme official Advertisement for the application fee details.
- Starting date of Apply online: 17-01-2017
- Last date of apply online Application: 15-02-2017
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.