- 1 India Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Post Office Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 India Post Office Postman Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Postal Circle Dept Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Procedure for Applying India Post Office Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Download India Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification
India Post Office Recruitment 2017
India Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification released in the Month of January 2017. Indian Postal Circle Department has issued a notification for the recruitment of 20,000 Vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, PA, SA, Postmaster Cadres, Lower Selection Grade, Inspector, Stenographers and Other Posts. This could be the best chance for the candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs in India. All the desirous candidates may apply Online Mode for the Post Office Jobs on or before the due date.
All the other details like Name of the Posts, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How To Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Selection Process, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Applicants can check India Post Office Official Website www.indiapost.gov.in for more details.
About Indian Postal Circle Department
The Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, the sale of forms, etc.
Post Office Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of Board||Indian Postal Circle Department|
|No of Posts||20,000 Posts.|
|Post Name||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, PA, SA, Postmaster Cadres & Other Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job.|
India Post Office Postman Job Vacancy Details
Indian Postal Circle Department has come up with a recruitment notification for Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, PA, SA, Postmaster Cadres & Other Posts. Here we are listing Post – Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Posts: Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, PA, SA, Postmaster Cadres & Other Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 20,000 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D.’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A.’
- Postal Service Group ‘B.’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Postal Circle Dept Recruitment 2017
Applicants who wish to apply for the India Post Office Recruitment 2017 should match up with the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Contenders who ahs done 10th/ HSC / 12th/ Matriculation/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree/B.Tech from Indian authorized Board.
- Minimum Age of 18 years.
- Maximum Age of 30 years.
Procedure for Applying India Post Office Jobs 2017
- Applicants log on to the Official Website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on the link named as India Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Select the desired post and Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application Form & remit the application fee.
- Submit the filled online application form.
- Take the print out of the application for future use.
- For Unreserved and OBC Applicants: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved and Women Category Applicants: No Fee.
Download India Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.