- 1 IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 IIT Jodhpur Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Overview of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Notification
- 1.3 Eligible Criteria for IIT Jodhpur Junior Technician Superintendent Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates for IIT Jodhpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Applying Process for IITJ NonTeaching Recruitment Notification
- 1.6 Selection Process for IIT Jodhpur Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 IIT Jodhpur Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Click on here for IITJ Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.9 Application Fee
- 1.10 Download the PDF of IITJ Official Notification and Application Form 2016
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 is released recently in the month of 2016. Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur has issued the recruitment notification for 27 NonTeaching Posts. Contenders who are searching for Latest Government Jobs Jodhpur can utilize this opportunity. Applicants must apply the application form before the last date for IIT Jodhpur NonTeaching Recruitment 2016 – 29th July 2016. Contenders must know the detailed information of IIT Jodhpur Junior Technician Recruitment notification before applying for the IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016.
Eligible candidates are informing to apply for IIT Jodhpur NonTeaching Recruitment 2016. All the details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, etc., of IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 are below. To know more information kindly refer the official website www.iitj.ac.in
About Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Indian Institution of Technology has established in the year of 2008. IIT Jodhpur is to foster Technology Education and Research in India. On the date, the institution has 755 students along with 49 faculty members and 48 staff members. The IIT Jodhpur Vision and Mission is the institute shall promote technology thought and action. The Mission is the institution shall prepare underlying technology graduates ready to meet grand challenges of India. Recently, IIT Jodhpur released a recruitment notification for 27 Non-teaching Posts.
IIT Jodhpur Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy Details
Candidates who are applying for Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur recruitment 2016 should know about the vacancy details. IITJ Recruitment 2016 vacancy details are as following.
- No. of Posts: 27 Posts.
- Post Name: NonTeaching Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S No||Post Names||Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Executive Engineer||01|
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|7.||Physical Training Instructor||01|
|8.||Junior Technical Superintendent (MM)||03|
|9.||Junior Technical Superintendent (ME)||03|
|10.||Junior Technician (Biology)||01|
|11.||Junior Technician (Physics)||01|
|12.||Junior Technician (Chemistry)||01|
Overview of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Notification
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur.
Total No of Posts: 27 Posts
Post Names: NonTeaching Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.iitj.ac.in
Job Location: Jodhpur.
Job Category: Government Teaching Post.
Eligible Criteria for IIT Jodhpur Junior Technician Superintendent Posts
Applicants who are applying for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 must qualify the eligible criteria as per IITJ Norms. Have a glance look.
Educational Qualification for IITJ Medical Officer and various Posts
|S No||Post Names||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Executive Engineer||Done B Tech in Electrical branch and five years experience as an engineer in the relevant field.|
|2.||Assistant Executive Engineer||Bachlor Degree in Civil Engineering and minimum five years experience as Assistant Engineer.|
|3.||Assistant Registrar||Master’s Degree with 55% marks.|
|4.||Medical Officer||MBBS and Compulsory of rotation Internship with minimum three years of experience.|
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering and five years of experience in Junior Engineering|
Age Limit for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016
For Posts 1 to 5:
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years.
For Posts 6 to 9:
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years.
For Posts 10 to 13:
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years.
Important Dates for IIT Jodhpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
- The last date to submit the online application form: 29th July 2016.
- The last date to send the application form: 05th August 2016.
Applying Process for IITJ NonTeaching Recruitment Notification
- First, Log on to the Official website – iitj.ac.in
- Then click on the link of IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016.
- Read all details of IIT Jodhpur NonTeaching Posts Notification.
- Fill it without any mistakes and take the printout copy of filled application form.
- Finally, Send the application form with self-attested copies of certificates to the below address.
Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur,
Room No. 3111,
Administrative Block, Old Residency Road,
Jodhpur, Rajasthan – 342011.
Selection Process for IIT Jodhpur Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016
Applied candidates may select by their performance in the following rounds conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur.
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
IIT Jodhpur Offers Pay Scale
Candidates who get the job in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur will get right Pay Scale. Kindly refer the official Notification.
- For Posts 1 to 4: Rs.500/-.
- For remaining Posts: Rs.250/-.
Download the PDF of IITJ Official Notification and Application Form 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.