- 1 IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2018
- 1.4 IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for IGCAR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee to Apply for IGCAR Notification 2018
- 1.7 IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Important Details
- 1.8 How to Apply for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Pdf
IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released recently. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Notification 2018 is for the Trade Apprentice posts. Totally, there are 300 Vacancies for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 before the last date 15th March 2018. Moreover, it is a Central Government Jobs, so aspirants looking for can apply by checking out the eligibility details. And also candidates are adviced that, as it is a Job in Central Government, you will have job security which is the main requirement for any job finder.
Additional Information about the IGCAR Recruitment 2018 can be known from the below sections of the article. Therefore, aspirants have a look at the eligibility details, age limit, pay scale, selection process, etc., to apply online. So, the job seekers, it may be a wonderful chance for you to get a Government Job. Hence, grab the offer as early as possible before it slips from your hands. You can also get additional Latest Government Job and Central Government Jobs notifications from that link on our website Govrecruitment.
Eligible candidates can apply for IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 before the application form closes. Moreover, aspirants need to keep browsing www.govrecruitment.com to get more information about the latest jobs 2018. Additionally, Govrecruitment provides much useful information about Current Affairs, GK, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc., with the Recruitment Notifications. And also you can get the CutOff Marks for any particular exam in Government Sector at State Level or Central Level.
Hence, for more updates, keep browsing the www.govrecruitment.com and make a bookmark of this site on your browser. So that, you can save your time instead of searching. Therefore, guys, Govrecruitment wishes you Best of Luck!… to achieve your goals.
IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
A brief overview of the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Notification 2018 is given below. From the below table, you can find what are the vacancies, no. of vacancies, post name, etc., to apply online for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Therefore, have a glance at the below details to apply for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2018.
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||300|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||01st March 2018|
|Last Date||15th March 2018|
As the above details don’t give complete information of IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018, you can browse down the article, to know more. Hence, job seekers can find the much more useful information of IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 in the below sections. So, keep browsing the article to get more information.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
No. of Vacancies: 300
- Welder (G&E)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic R & AIC
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)
- Horticulture Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs 2018
- Candidates who have passed 10th Standard Examination under 10+2 system of education or it’s equivalent ITI certificate which is not less than two years.
- Aspirants applying for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018, need to have mentioned age limits as given in the official notification of IGCAR.
- Minimum Age – 14 Years
- Maximum Age – 22 Years
- As per the IGCAR Notification 2018 for Trade Apprentice, age relaxation is applicable to the following category candidates.
- OBC Category – 03 Years
- SC/ST Category – 05 Years
IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Applicants for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on their performance selection process conducted by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) officials.
Pay Scale Offered for IGCAR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018
Selected candidates for the IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 will receive the best pay scale as per the official notification of IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
Application Fee to Apply for IGCAR Notification 2018
It is a good news, as there is no application fee to apply for IGCAR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018. Therefore, aspirants who are interested can apply for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Important Details
For the benefit of the candidates applying for IGCAR Apprentice Jobs, we provide the important dates to apply online. So, keep in mind these dates before applying for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
- Date of Release of IGCAR Notification 2018: 24-02-2018
- Start Date to Fill IGCAR Application Form: 01-03-2018, 10:00 AM
- Last to Submit IGCAR Application Form: 15-03-2018, 03:00 PM
- Date of IGCAR Apprentice Interview: 13-03-2018, 14-03-2018/, 15-03-2018
How to Apply for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates applying online for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 can have a look at steps that are given below. Therefore, follow the below instructions in a step-by-step procedure.
- First of all, log on to the IGCAR official website at www.igcar.gov.in.
- Next, on the Home Page, go to the Recruitments tab.
- Now, click on IGCAR Notification 2018 for Trade Apprentice Jobs.
- Then read the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment 2018 vacancy details.
- Next, click on the Apply Online option.
- Now, in the application form, start entering your details as per your certificates.
- Then upload your photo and signature on the application form.
- Check out whether the documents are uploaded successfully or not.
- As there is no application fee, once again check the entered information.
- Finally, click on submit button and download the form.
- At last, take a print out of the application for future use.