- 1 ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Council of Medical Research Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 ICMR Scientist E Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Delhi ICMR Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for ICMR Scientist D Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for Delhi ICMR Careers 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Indian Council of Medical Research
- 1.8 How To Apply for ICMR Scientist F Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download Indian Council of Medical Research Advertisement 2018
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018
Flash…Flash… Indian Council Of Medical Research(ICMR) had disclosed the job notification for the recruitment of 42 Scientist D, E, & F posts. Individuals from Delhi state and who are eligible for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018 can apply offline only. The officials will accept the offline applications received from 9th November 2018 to 7th December 2018. ICMR Recruitment Board wants to recruit the best candidates for its organization. For that reason, the authorities will conduct the various screening rounds. So, Individuals willing to apply and settle their life in ICMR must apply and go through the following sections.
The Indian Council of Medical Research, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Most of the latest government job seekers are eagerly waiting for the opportunity to work with ICMR. Now, The wait is over now. Interested candidates can apply for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018 before the due date, i.e., 7/12/2018. Also, Get all the latest updates from our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
Indian Council of Medical Research Notification 2018 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Post Name(s)||Scientist D, E & F Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||42 Posts|
|Job Location||Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswamy Bhawan, New Delhi-29|
|Start Date||09th November 2018|
|Last Date||07th December 2018|
ICMR Scientist E Vacancy 2018 Details
The Department of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites offline applications for 42 Scientist D, E, & F posts. So, Competitors having the eligibilities only able to apply for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can go through the following sections for complete postwise vacancy details.
Post Name: Scientist D, E, F.
Total No Of Vacancies: 42
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|NAME OF POST||MEDICAL||NON-MEDICAL|
Latest Delhi ICMR Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018 should possess the eligibilities and age limits as mentioned below. To know about the eligibility criteria and other information, go through the complete article.
Postgraduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) with nine years R&D/teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with eight years R&D/ teaching experience in the required subject. Also, Applicants must have the relevant experience in the respective field depends upon the vacancy. For more details, Download ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018.
- Scientist ‘D’ – 45 years
- Scientist ‘E’ – 50 Years
- And, Scientist F – 52 years
Application Fee for ICMR Scientist D Vacancies 2018
The Government of Delhi may or may not collect the application fee from the applying candidates. To know the details, refer to the official web portal, www.icmr.nic.in.
Selection Procedure for Delhi ICMR Careers 2018
The postulants of this ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of performance given on the Group Discussion or Interview Only. Those who qualify in the screening rounds only able to join in ICMR Delhi Scientist D Jobs 2018.
Important Dates for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018
- Commencement of Offline Application Submission starts from 9th November 2018
- Final Date for ICMR Scientist E Application Form Submission – 7th December 12018.
Pay Scale Offered By Indian Council of Medical Research
The Indian Council Of Medical research will provide the packages as given below to the final shortlisted candidates of ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018. Also, You may receive the other allowances from the officials of the ICMR Department.
|NAME OF POST||PAY LEVEL IN PAY MATRIX|
|Scientist ‘D’||Pay Level 12 (Rs.78800-209200)|
|Scientist ‘E’||Pay Level 13 (Rs.123100-215900)|
|Scientist ‘F’||Pay Level 13A (Rs.131100-216600)|
How To Apply for ICMR Scientist F Jobs 2018
Are you people confused about application process for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018? Then, Follow the given instructions to apply without any mistakes.
- Initially, visit the official web portal www.icmr.nic.in .
- On the home page, Go to the careers section.
- Then Search and Download the ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2018.
- Download and read all the instructions carefully.
- If eligible, Download the application form too.
- Enter the correct details into the application form.
- Next, Pay the application or exam fee if any.
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Cross Check all the details and send it before the due date to the given postal address.
Assistant Director General(A),
Indian Council of Medical Research,
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar,
Post Box. No. 4911,
New Delhi – 110029
Download Indian Council of Medical Research Advertisement 2018