- 1 ICICI PO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) PO Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 ICICI Probationary Officer Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ICICI PO Jobs
- 1.4 Application Procedure for ICICI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Download ICICI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.6 Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
ICICI PO Recruitment 2017
ICICI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued in the Month of December 2016. Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India released a notification for the recruitment of Various Probationary Officer vacancies. Candidates, those who were eagerly looking for Latest Government Jobs in india may utilize this chance. Aspirants who have the desire to work in banks can grab this opportunity which is given by ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017. Interested & Eligible job seekers can apply through online on or before the due date.
Contenders who interested to work in ICICI bank can check the official website www.icicibank.com for more details regarding ICICI PO Notification. Candidates may visit our official website www.govrecruitment.com for Current Job Updates. Like Central Government Jobs, State Government Job, Bank Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc., For other details such as Name of Posts, Number of Vacancies, Application Procedure, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc., are provided below for a bright idea.
About ICICI Bank
Industrial Credit And Investment Corporation of India was initially promoted in the year 1994, an Indian finance institution. ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest private sector bank; it offers a broad range of banking products and financial services to corporates and retailers through a variety of delivery channels. ICICI Bank board members include prominent individuals with a wealth of experience in international business, management consulting, banking and financial services. The bank has subsidiaries in United Kingdome and Canada, branches in various countries.ICICI Bank was one of the leading Indian banks charge with openly money laundering.
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) PO Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Organisation Name||Indusrial Credit And Investment Corporation of india Bank (ICICI)|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officers Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||1000 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs.|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Selection procedure||Online Written Exam, Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
ICICI Probationary Officer Job Vacancy Details
A large number of candidates was preparing for the exam PO in the banking sector. ICICI come up with a notification for recruiting the post of PO in the banking industry.
Name of the posts
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- IT Officer
- sales manager
- Finance Manager
- Collection manager
- Relationship Manager
Number of Posts: 1000 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI PO Jobs
interested candidates who want to work in ICICI bank should have the below Eligibility criteria like Educational Qualification; Age Limit provided below.
- Candidates must have a Graduation Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Application Procedure for ICICI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- Firstly visit the official website of ICICI Bank that is www.icicibank.com
- Read the notification carefully before applying the post
- Now click on the apply online link
- Fill the mandatory details in the Application form
- Upload the required documents
- Now click on submit button
- Finally, take the print out for future reference
Download ICICI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.