- 1 IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 IBPS Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
- 1.2 IBPS RRBs-V Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE RRB Office Assistant Recruitment
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Offers Payscale
- 1.6 Instructions for Applying IBPS Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Download IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016 Notification
IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016
IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016 Notification issued through Advertisement No: IBPS RRBs – CWE-V. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 16615 Officers (Scale – U, II and III and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) through Common Recruitment Process in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Posts. This is the best chance for the candidates who are looking for the Bank Jobs in India. Interested Candidates may apply Online for IBPS Jobs from 14-09-2016 to 30-09-2016.
Applicants can go to the IBPS Offical Website www.ibps.in for more details. The Complete details like Name of Post, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fee, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Candidates can visit our blog regularly for Latest Job Updates like State Govt Jobs, Latest Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Bank Jobs, etc.,
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS is a shortened form for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS conducts different Common Entrance tests for recruiting the candidates for its participating organizations. IBPS was established in the year 1975. Every Year, IBPS conducts Common Written Exam (CWE). Now, CWE has become mandatory for anyone who seeks employment in 20 public sectors and RRB’s. IBPS is going conduct Online Examinations for recruitment of employees in 82 Participating banks.
IBPS Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No of Posts||16615 Posts|
|Post Name||Officers (Scale – U, II and III and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Posts.|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Pre Exam + Main Exam + Interview|
IBPS RRBs-V Job Vacancy Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) going to recruit 16615 Officers (Scale – U, II and III and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Posts. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a precise manner.
Name of the Post is Officers (Scale – U, II and III and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 16615 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 8824 Posts
- Officer Scale- I: 5539 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer or Specialist Officers): 521 Posts
- Officer Scale- III: 198 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE RRB Office Assistant Recruitment
The candidates who are ready to apply for IBPS IBPS CWE V Exam should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
- For Office Assistant Post: Candidates must have done Graduation in degree in any Discipline, or its equivalent recognized University approved degree.
- For Officer Scale- II Post: Aspirants should have done Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% Secure or degree with a subject of Communication/ Computer Science/ Electronics, Agriculture, Law Animal Husbandry/ Dairy, Forestry, Veterinary Science or Certified Associate (CA).
- For Officer Scale- III Post: Applicants should have done Graduation degree or its equivalent by fifty percent marks with five years minimum service experience in banking.
- For Office Assistant Posts: 18 – 28 Years
- For Officer Scale – I Post: 18 – 30 Years
- For Officer Scale – II Post: 21 – 32 Years
- For Officer Scale – III Post: 21 – 40 Years
The Application Fee should be paid by online payment mode like Debit/ Credit cards or Net Banking IMP, Cash/ Mobile Wallets.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For ST/SC/ PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Offers Payscale
- For Post1: Rs.7,200/- – Rs.19,300/-
- For Post2: Rs.14,500/- – Rs.25,700/-
- For Post3: Rs.19,400/- – Rs.28,100/– and
- For Post4: Rs.25,700/– Rs.25,700/-
Instructions for Applying IBPS Recruitment 2016
- Before applying applicants should have scanned copies of recent photograph and signature.
- Log on to the IBPS Offical Website www.ibps.in
- Click on Careers — > IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment
- Before applying, Read all the Instructions Carefully.
- Click on Apply Online -> Fill all the required details carefully & Submit the Online Application Form.
- Take the Printout of the Application Form for future use.
- Click Here for IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment Online Application
Download IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.