- 1 IBPS Clerk Syllabus
- 1.1 IBPS Clerical Cadre Common Written Exam Pattern
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk Exam Detailed Syllabus
- 1.3 Download IBPS CWE Syllabus for IBS Clerk IV Exam
IBPS Clerk Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Syllabus has been finalized by the higher authorities. The candidates who want to attend for Latest Government Jobs released by IBPS can download concern syllabus here. This time, IBPS announced huge number clerical cadres vacancies. Postulants who are preparing for Bank Jobs can apply for this IBPS CWE Clerk IV Recruitment Notification. Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection pic the talented candidates as Clerks in IBPS by conducting Common Written Examination. So those who have applied or have thought of applying for IBPS Clerk IV Recruitment must get ready for IBPS CWE. IBPS Calendar also released. So that the applicants can easily know IBPS Common Written Examination Dates. Chek IBPS CWE Exam Dates 2016, plan a proper schedule to prepare entire IBPS CWE Clerk IV Syllabus.
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection is the higher authority that conducts selections of Banking Professionals. Candidates who are preparing for IBPS Clerical Cadre Examinations can download IBPS Clerk IV Exam Syllabus here.
IBPS Clerical Cadre Common Written Exam Pattern
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection will organize Preliminary and Main Examinations for IBPS Clerk IV Selections. The Question Paper Pattern of IBPS Clerk Exam will be as follows.
IBPS Clerk CWE IV Exam Pattern – Prelims
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
IBPS CWE Clerk IV Exam Pattern – Mains
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
IBPS Clerk Exam Detailed Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus – General English
- Vocabulary – homonyms, synonyms, antonyms
- sentence completion
- word formation
- Topic comprehension – deriving conclusion, theme detection, Sentence rearrangement.
- Active, passive voice
- Direct and indirect speech
- Phrases and idioms.
IBPS Clerk CWE Syllabus – Numerical Ability
Information (Data) Interpretation
- visual diagrams, pie outlines
- line charts and classification
- Roots, averages, ratios
- Time & separation
- Benefit & loss,
- Mixture, stocks & shares
- Partnership, Clocks
- Volume & surface area
- Height & distances
- Permutation & combination
- Simple & Compound Interest
- In equations & equations and probability.
- IBPS Clerk IV Exam Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Analogy, Odd Man out
- Syllogism, word formation
- Blood relations
- Alphabet Test,
- Series test, Number
- ranking and time sequence
- Direction senses test
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and arguments
- Passage and conclusions
- Sitting arrangement
- Decision making
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Figure Series etc.
- Series test
- Odd figures
- Miscellaneous test
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian Economy
- International Economy
- UNO, Marketing, Constitution
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Reserve Bank of India policies
- Finance, Agriculture, etc.
Current Affairs – the reference to Banking Industry.
- History of Banking,
- Social Function of Banks,
- Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, etc
IBPS Clerk Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
The job seeker who wants to apply for IBPS Clerk IV Recruitment must be Basic Computer Skills. The candidates should have goog command on following things.
- Should operate a computer for office purpose i.e. DBMS.
- MS Office
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- The Internet.
Download IBPS CWE Syllabus for IBS Clerk IV Exam
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.