- 1 IBBI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 IBBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details for Grade A Officers
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for IBBI Grade A Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for IBBI Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.7 IBBI Recruitment 2018 Important Details
- 1.8 How to Apply for IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Pdf
IBBI Recruitment 2018
IBBI Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released for the Officer Grade A posts. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is looking to recruit about 18 candidates as Assistant Manager posts. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for IBBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2018 before the last date to apply 14th March 2018. Moreover, job seekers who are still looking for a job in Central Government can apply for IBBI Recruitment 2018 at www.govrecruitment.com. So, go through the article, to get other details of the IBBI Official Notification 2018.
As you know that everyone’s main requirement in any job is to have a security.Yes, job security, we can avail in the Central Government Jobs. Hence, the job finders are advised to apply for IBBI Officer Jobs 2018. At the same time, aspirants can also apply for any other Government Jobs from our website Govrecruitment. We provide the notifications of recently released job notifications in the Government Sector at State Level and Central Level. Moreover, you can also get a link to apply for these jobs provided below. So, click on that link to check out the notifications.
As we mentioned above here is the link Latest Government Jobs notifications to check out to apply. Along with notifications, you can also find other useful information related to the Government Exams like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc. In addition, you can also view the CutOff Marks for any exam on our Govrecruitment website. Therefore, guys, keep browsing this site to get all the latest notifications. Moreover, make a bookmark of www.govrecruitment.com. Hence, below you can find all the information about IBBI Recruitment 2018 in detail. So, go through all the sections of the article below.
IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Hello Guys, you can have a short overview of the IBBI Recruitment 2018 details. We have provided briefly about the requirements for Grade A posts in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India. Hence, you have to go through the entire article to get additions information about the IBBI Notification 2018. Moreover, you can also get the eligibility details and other qualifications to apply online for IBBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts. So, have a glance at the below table and go to the below sections.
|Name of the Organization||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||22nd February 2018|
|Last Date||14th March 2018|
Name of the Post: Officer Grade
No. of Vacancies: 18 Posts
Category-Wise Post Details:
- General Category –11 Posts
- OBC Category – 04 Posts
- SC Category – 02 Posts
- ST Category – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should have completed CA/CS/CMA/LL. B./MBA with Finance/Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from a recognized University/Institution.
- Aspirants should be of following of age limits to apply for the IBBI Recruitment 2018. Hence, have a look at the age details below.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age
- General Category – 28 Years
- OBC Category – 31 Years
- SC/ST Category – 33 Years
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories, age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the IBBI Notification 2018.
Selection Process for IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
In order to select the aspirants for the post of Grade A officers will be done based on the result of the following process conducted by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Pay Scale Offered for IBBI Grade A Jobs 2018
For the candidates who are selected in the IBBI Recruitment 2018 will receive the best pay scale as given below for Officer Grade A post.
- Pay Scale – Rs.28150-55600/-
Application Fee for IBBI Recruitment 2018 Notification
Aspirants who are interested to apply for IBBI Officer Jobs 2018 have to pay the application fee as given below according to the Official IBBI Notification 2018.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Fee
IBBI Recruitment 2018 Important Details
Before applying for IBBI Grade A Officer Posts, candidates are advised to have a look at the below dates. So that you will know how much time is left for you to apply.
- Date of Advertisement of IBBI Recruitment 2018: 22-02-2018
- Start Date to Fill Online Application Form: 22-02-2018
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 14-03-2018
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 14-03-2018
How to Apply for IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
With the below-given steps, candidates can apply online for the IBBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India. Hence, aspirants can follow the steps to avoid the confusion in filling IBBI online application form 2018.
- Open the browser and log on to the IBBI official website at www.ibbi.gov.in.
- Next, on the Home Page, you can view “What’s New” with latest notifications.
- In that, click on the IBBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for Officer Grade A Posts.
- Then, you will be a taken to another page, where you need to register.
- Click on New Registration option and enter the details to register.
- After that, you will receive Registration Number and Password to your registered Mobile Number and G-mail.
- Now, with that login details, you have to log in and complete the details.
- Next, upload your scanned photo and signature of given dimensions.
- Once the documents are uploaded successfully, click on payment option.
- Then check the application as per your category mentioned in the IBBI Notification 2018.
- Once again check the details that you have entered in the application form.
- At last, make the payment and click on submit.
- Finally, download the IBBI Application Form and take a print out for future use.