- 1 IB Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Latest IB Vacancy Notification 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IB Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.4 Selection Process for IB DCIO & ACIO Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by IB Notification 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for IB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 1.7 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19 – Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply for IB Vacancy Notification 2018
- 1.9 Download IB Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Pdf
IB Recruitment 2018
Here comes the good news for the job seekers who are preparing for the Central Government Jobs and other exams. Intelligence Bureau has officially released a latest IB Recruitment 2018 Notification. IB is going to fill totally 134 vacancies for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Hence, interested candidates can apply before the last date 25th April 2018. Getting a job in Intelligence Bureau is the best gift. So, the aspirants it is your turn to grab this wonderful opportunity.
Moreover, as it is a Central Government Job, you will have the job security even there is any change in the State Government. Therefore, to work in the Intelligence Bureau as DCIO or ACIO officer, apply for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018. As there are 134 vacancies, you should give a try to compete with others. Because, unless you give a try, you cannot know what is the capability of yours. Hence, candidates can apply for the IB Vacancy Notification 2018 from www.govrecruitment.com. So, the upcoming future IB officers have a look at the below details to apply for IB Recruitment 2018.
Additionally, candidates can apply for other Latest Government Jobs and Central Government Jobs from our Govrecruitment website. Details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, are provided here. Aspirants can check out other details of Intelligence Bureau Officer Recruitment 2018 below with complete information. Selected candidates as Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau will receive an excellent pay scale. So, to know what is the salary offered by IB read the IB Notification 2018 details below.
Dear candidates, you can also know the post-wise IB Vacancy Details 2018. Hence, based on that, you can decide to prepare for that post. For that, you can check out the cutoff marks given by the Officials of Intelligence Bureau or else you can check it out from Cutoff Marks link from our website. Moreover, aspirants can also get other additional information like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc., of any Government Job from Govrecruitment website. Therefore, keep checking our site to get the latest notification of Government Jobs 2018 at State Level or Central Level.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||134|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date||22nd February 2018|
|Last Date||25th April 2018|
The above tabular column will give you a rough idea about the IB Job Vacancies 2018. Hence, to get complete information about the intelligence Recruitment 2018 Notification, go through the below sections. You can find detailed information regarding Deputy Central Intelligence Central Officer & Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts in IB. Moreover, it is mentioned that the IB Application Form 2018 should be submitted in offline mode. The application form will be available at the Intelligence Bureau Website www.mha.nic.in. And also official notification of IB Recruitment 2018 is also available over here.
Name of the Post: Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
No. of Posts: 134
- DCIO/Executive Officer – 80 Vacancies
- ACIO/Executive Officer – 54 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IB Recruitment 2018-19
- Candidates applying for IB DCIO & ACIO Recruitment 2018 must have passed Bachelor of Degree or any equivalent degree from any recognized university/board.
- Aspirants who are eligible with above qualification should have 5 years provided 3 years experience in the field of Intelligence collection.
- The maximum age limit to apply for IB Recruitment 2018-19 should not exceed 56 years as per the closing date of the receipt of IB application.
- For details of age relaxation for Intelligence Bureau Officers, can refer to the official IB Notification 2018.
Selection Process for IB DCIO & ACIO Recruitment 2018
Applied candidates for IB Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on their performance in the following tests conducted by the Intelligence Bureau Officials.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered by IB Notification 2018
According to the IB Recruitment 2018 Notification, the pay scale offered for DCIO & ACIO posts in Intelligence Bureau is as follows:
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: Rs.56,000/- to 77,500/-
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: Rs.47,600/- to 1,51,100/-
Application Fee for IB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
As per the IB Vacancy Notification 2018, contenders need not pay any application fee for the IB DCIO & ACIO Jobs 2018.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19 – Important Dates
Aspirants can check out the below mentioned important dates before applying for IB Recruitment 2018-19 Notification.
- Date of Release of Advertisement: 22-02-2018
- Starting Date to Fill Application Form: 22-02-2018
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 25-04-2018
How to Apply for IB Vacancy Notification 2018
Since the application mode to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 is offline, candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned instructions. So, let’s have a look at them before applying for IB Jobs 2018.
- First of all, applicants log on to the Official Intelligence Bureau Website @ www.mha.nic.in.
- Next, search for the Advertisement of IB Recruitment 2018.
- Then click on the link and download the IB Notification 2018.
- Now, read the IB Vacancy Details 2018 and instructions.
- After that download the application form and take a print out.
- Next, fill the form with correct details properly.
- Then affix your photograph and sign on the form in the given space.
- At last, attach the necessary documents with duly signed along with the application form.
- Moreover, the envelope should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………..”.
- Finally, send the envelope to the below-mentioned address before the last date 25th April 2018.
The Joint Deputy Director/ G,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35, SP Marg, New Delhi – 21.