- 1 AEES Recruitment 2017
AEES Recruitment 2017
AEES Recruitment 2017 notification has been aired by Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES). AEES announced the Latest Government Jobs notification regarding the appointment of teaching and non-teaching vacancies. Indian citizens who have completed the B. Ed or other teaching profession related course are asked to apply for AEES Recruitment Notification. AEES Recruitment 2017 is about 63 positions are going to be engaged in Post Graduate Teacher, Trained graduate teacher, Primary Teacher, Translator and other posts.
Atomic Energy Education Society Jobs 2017 – Details
|Commission Name||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching and Non Teaching posts|
|Total No. of Posts||63 vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Age Limit||As per the Notification|
|Selection Process||Writtem Test and Interview|
AEES Teaching and Non Teaching Posts – Vacancy Details
Organization Name – Atomic Energy Education Society
Official website – www.aees.gov.in.
Name of the vacancy – Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts.
Total Number of vacancies – 63 Posts.
Category wise vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teacher – 02
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 12
- Special Educator – 01
- Librarian – 03
- Primary Teacher – 30
- PRT (Music) – 06
- Preparatory Teacher – 08
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) – 01
Eligibility Criteria of AEES Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2017
- PGT – B.Ed
- TGT – B.Ed with CTET
- TGT (Art) – Diploma
- TGT (PET) – B.P.Ed
- Special Educator – B.Ed
- Librarian – Bachelor’s degree in Library science
- Primary Teacher – 12th with CTET
- Music teacher – Bachelor’s degree in music
- Preparatory Teacher – Diploma in ECCEd/ NST/ PPTT
- Hindi Translator – Diploma in Hindi/ English
- Post Graduate Teacher – 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 35 years
- Special Educator – 35 years
- Librarian – 35 years
- Primary Teacher – 30 years
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) – 30 years
- Relaxation for SC/ ST – 5years
- Relaxation for OBC – 3 years
- Relaxation for Women Candidates – 10 years
- Relaxation for Employees of AEES – 5 years
- Written Test
The pay scale of AEES Teaching and Non Teaching Posts is Rs.9300 to 34800/- pm; grade pay will vary for various posts, details will be available at the official website.
How to Apply for AEES Recruitment Notification 2016
- Firstly open the official site www.aees.gov.in.
- Click on the Careers Tab and check the AEES Recruitment Advertisement.
- Download the AEES Teaching and Non Teaching Application form, fill it correctly.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Indian Nationals should send the application form, documents and certificates in an envelope which should be superscripted on top by “Name of Post Applied For…………………..” at the address well sited below.
Please check AEES Official Advertisement for the application fee details.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Atomic Energy Education Society,
Western Sector, (AEC School No-6),
AEES Advertisement Published date: 28-01-2017
Last Date to Apply for AEES Jobs – Last date within 21 days (up to 17-02-2017)
Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.