- 1 HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 HPCL Fire Operator Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Mumbai HPCL Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for HPCL Mumbai ABT Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for HPCL Asst Laboratory Analyst Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale offered By Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- 1.8 Online Process for HPCL ABT APT Careers 2018
- 1.9 Download HPCL Mumbai Fire Operator Notification 2018
HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Hello Reader!!! Are you looking for Maharashtra Government Jobs? Then, Apply online for HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018. The Government of HPCL Mumbai invites online applications for 122 APT, ABT, Fire Operator, AMT, and Other vacancies. Applicants who want to work for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation can apply online through the link given below. HPCL APT Application Form 2018 is available from 1st October 2018. And, the final date for application form submission is 31st October 2018. further information about HPCL Careers 2018 is updated in the following sections.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation is an Indian state-owned oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 25% market-share in India among public-sector companies and a strong marketing infrastructure. Individuals who had a dream of HPCL Organization can apply for HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018. Other information like eligibility conditions, age limits, Application fee, pay scale, selection process, etc updated in the below sections. Also, Download and practice the HPCL APT Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name Of Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Names||APT, ABT, Fire Operator, & Other|
|Total Number of Vacancies||122 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Govt Job|
|Initial Date||1st October 2018|
|Closing Date||31st October 2018|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
HPCL Fire Operator Vacancy 2018 Details
Applicants for HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 should note the postwise vacancy details to not miss out the opportunity. Meanwhile, Download and practice the Syllabus and previous papers for better preparation.
Post Name: Assistant Process Technician, ALA, Fire Operator & Others.
Total Vacancies: 122.
Posiwise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Process Technician (APT)||67|
|Assistant Laboratory Analyst (ALA)||07|
|Assistant Maintenance Technician (AMT)||23|
|Assistant Boiler Technician (ABT)||06|
Latest Mumbai HPCL Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who had applied for HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 should possess the below educational and age limits as per the official advertisement. The Details are as follows.
- For HPCL Assistant Process Technician Jobs: Must have passed B.Sc with Chemistry as the main subject with an aggregate of 60% or more from any recognized board/ University.
- HPCL Assistant Boiler Technician Vacancy: Should have passed SSC or its equivalent with 1st class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate from any recognized board.
- Fire Operator: Must complete Intermediate/XII with Science and have the Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting Course for Fireman from State Fire Training Centre or Sub Officers Course from Nagpur Fire College or similar or any another equivalent course from a recognized institute and Valid heavy vehicle driving license.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
As per official HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 Notification, relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates.
Application Fee for HPCL Mumbai ABT Vacancies 2018
Individuals who want to apply for HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018 should pay the examination fee. As per the norms, it is mandatory to pay the fee. So, Interested candidates can check out the official notification for more information.
Selection Process for HPCL Asst Laboratory Analyst Jobs 2018
The Recruitment Board of HPCL Mumbai department will conduct the online test followed by skill test to the applied candidates. So, Apply before 31st October 2018 and practice the Syllabus pdf for free of cost.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Skill Test
Important Dates for HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2018
|HPCL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Advertisement Date||1st October 2018|
|Starting Date to fill Application Form||1st October 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form Online||31st October 2018|
Pay Scale offered By Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
The Government of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation will provide a monthly pay of Rs. 47, 800/-. Also, You may receive the other allowances as per the organization rules.
Online Process for HPCL ABT APT Careers 2018
- Go To Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd official Web portal www.hindustanpetrolem.com
- On the home page, Go To Careers page.
- Search and Download the HPCL Recruitment 2018 notification pdf
- Download and read all the instructions carefully.
- If Eligible, Click On Apply Online link.
- Fill the HPCL ABT Application Form with valid details.
- Also, Upload the scanned documents and photographs to the application.
- Finally, Cross check all the details and click Submit.
- Save the final copy of the application for future reference.
Download HPCL Mumbai Fire Operator Notification 2018