- 1 HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 HPPSC CCE Notification 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 HPPSC Administrative Service Syllabus 2018 – HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.3 HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam Prelims Syllabus
- 1.4 Download HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern Pdf
HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018
HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern have uploaded here. The HPPSC Combined Competitive Exam Applicants Can download the HP Administrative Service Combined Competitive Exam 2017 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued an employment Notification to fill 31 Vacancies in HP Administrative Service.
Competitors who are Preparing for the HPPSC Administrative Service Exam 2017 can download HPAS CCE Syllabus and Exam Pattern from here. Contestants can visit our website Govrecruitment Frequently for Latest Govt Jobs Syllabus & Exam Pattern details. HPPSC has invited the online Applications from the Energetic and Talented contestants for the HPAS CCE Examination 2017 Posts.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has decided to conduct the written test (Preliminary Exam & Mains Exam) to hire the candidates for 31 vacancies. Interested competitors who are eagerly waiting for the HP Administrative Service Exam Syllabus 2017-18 can refer official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Job hunters can also download the HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Previous Papers along with the HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern in a pdf format. Check our website daily to get latest updates on Daily GK Quiz & Current Affairs.
HPPSC CCE Notification 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, HPPSC|
|No of Posts||30 Posts.|
|Post Name||Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2017|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva-Voce.|
HPPSC Administrative Service Syllabus 2018 – HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018
Here we have updated the HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Pattern 2018 in addition to the HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018. HPPSC is going to conduct the Written Examination (Prelims & Mains Exam). Here we are providing the HPAS CCE Preliminary Exam Pattern in the table shown below.
HP Administrative Service Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Initially, HPAS Preliminary exam consisting of 02 papers, i.e., Paper I & paper II
- Paper 1 & paper 2 has 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Each Question carries 02 marks.
- HPAS CCE Exam has Objective type multiple choice Questions.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Objective Type MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions)||Paper 1||General Knowledge||100||200|
HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam Prelims Syllabus
HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2018 for Paper I – General Knowledge
- History, Political, geography, art & culture and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Currents events of national and international importance.
- Indian polity and governance –Constitution, Panchayati Raj, political system, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Economic & social development – sustainable development poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity & climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General science.
HPPSC Administrative Services Syllabus 2018 for Paper II – Aptitude
- Logical reasoning & analytical ability
- General mental ability
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Decision making & problem-Solving
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level)
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level).
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂