- 1 HP Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Himachal Pradesh PSC MO Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 HPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Himachal Pradesh Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For HP Medical Officer Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for HPPSC Principal Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for HP Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- 1.8 Online Process to Apply for HP Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download Himachal Pradesh PSC Notification 2018
HP Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
HP Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 notification which is advertised to 08 Dec 2018 and the seekers who are really in good sake in health and medical department in Himachal Pradesh State & have the qualification in medical fields they can apply through the online mode. So, to make comfortable for the seekers we have uploaded the maximum information which is related to this HP medical Officier vacancy which is 213 in the count. So, by getting the full info all the candidates must get the confirmation if you are eligible for this HP MO Recruitment or not. Further information can be available in the following sections.
The Government of Himachal Pradesh invites online applications from Latest Government Job seekers. Interested candidates for HP medical Officer Recruitment 2018 should apply before 28th December 2018. Other details of HPPSC MO Jobs 2018 will available in the following sections of this page. Also, you can collect the previous papers and syllabus, etc from our blog.
Himachal Pradesh PSC MO Notification 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Public Analyst-Cum-Chemical Examiner, Deputy Govt Analyst, Principal, Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||213|
|Starting Date||08 Dec 2018|
|Last Date||28 Dec 2018|
|Category||Himachal Pradesh Govt Job|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of Post||No. of posts|
|Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I||208|
|Public Analyst-cumChemical Examiner, Class-I||01|
|Deputy Government Analyst, Class-II||02|
|Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I||01|
Latest Himachal Pradesh Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I:
- Recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Public Analyst-cumChemical Examiner, Class-I:
- Should hold Masters degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Nutrition or Medicine or Science or Pharmacy.
Deputy Government Analyst, Class-II:
- Post Graduate degree in Medicine or Science or Medical Laboratory Technology or Pharmacy.
- Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda Sciences in any one subject of Ayurveda i.e. Kayachikitsa, Shalya Tantra, Shalkya Tantra, Samhita & basic principles, Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga, Ras Shastra & Bhaishjya Kalpna, Dravyaguna Vigyana, Sharir Kriya, Sharir Rachana, Rog Nidan, Swastha Vrita, Agad Tantra, Panchkarma and Kumar Bharitya etc. from any recognized University.
- At least 15 years teaching experience in a recognized Ayurveda College after acquiring Post Graduate degree in Ayurveda Sciences in any one subject of Ayurveda.
Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I:
- Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University or Council of Indian System of Medicine established by law or from an Ayurvedic, College recognized by the Government.
- Post Graduate Degree in particular branch of spspecialtyrom any recognized University established by law or the degree recognized by CCIM or H.P. Government
- Teaching experience of 15 years after doing post-graduation out of which 6 years as Reader in the concerned subject.
- Aspirants may have the age limit to apply for this HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment in order to apply
Application Fee For HP Medical Officer Careers 2018
Contenders must pay the fee for applying the HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 through online. Check further information in the official advertisement.
- For general: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure for HPPSC Principal Vacancies 2018
The selection process of this HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment must be followed as given here. Applied candidates for HP Medical officer Recruitment 2018 should qualify the following rounds.
Important Dates for HP Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Start Date to submit online application 08Dec 2018
- End Date for form submission: 28 Dec 2018
Pay Scale Offered By Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
The candidates who had applied for HP Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 will receive the monthly package they must include after the selection completed.
- Min. Rc. 15,600- Max. Rs. 39,100
Online Process to Apply for HP Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- Initially, Visit the official web portal of HP PSC, www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- On the home page, Go To Careers section
- Search and Download the HP medical Officer Recruitment 2018 pdf
- Cross check all the details and check your eligibility
- If eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Also, Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the Examination Fee through online.
- Go through all the details and click on submit button.
Download Himachal Pradesh PSC Notification 2018