- 1 Himachal Pradesh PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 | Overview
- 1.2 HPPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 | Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh PSC VO Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 HPPSC Assistant Controller Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered for HPPSC VO and Asst Professor Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Download PDF of HPPSC Scientific Officer Notification 2017
Himachal Pradesh PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017
Himachal Pradesh PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification issued recently in the month of 6th April 2017. HPPSC has released the official notification through an Advertisement No.5/2017. The Govt of Himachal Pradesh published the notification to fill up 58 vacant posts ofHimachal Pradesh PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 Scientific Officer, Assitant Controller and Sub Auditor. Candidates those who have the interest in the Himachal Pradesh PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 must read the notification carefully. Get the official Notification from www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Eligible aspirants can utilize this opportunity at the earliest. Submit the filled in forms between 6th April 2017 to 25th April 2017. Applications must reach the higher officials before the scheduled dates. The aspiring candidates can enroll through Online. Other details like No. of Vacancies, Name of the Posts, Selection Process, Mode of application briefly explained on this page.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 | Overview
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||58 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer, Scientific Officer as well as other Posts|
|Starting Date||6th April 2017|
|Last Date||25th April 2017|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Screening Test/Examination and Interview|
HPPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 | Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor, Scientific Officer, Veterinary officer and other Posts
No. of Vacancies: 58 Posts
Post wise vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 14 Posts
- Veterinary Officer: 39 Posts
- Scientist Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Controller: 01 Post
- Sub Editor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical): B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech with the relevant stream in Engineering with first class or its equivalent percentage.
- Veterinary Officer: must have the degree in B.V.Sc as well as A.H from a recognized university.
- Scientist Officer: should have second class M.Sc in equivalent subjects.
- Assistant Controller: 10+2 in science or its equivalent from a well-recognized university.
- Sub Editor: Bachelor of Journalism and mass communication from the approved university.
Aspirants must attain the following age limits to participate in the recruitment process of Himachal Pradesh PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 05 years
The Application Fee for the various posts of HPPSC Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below.
- General Category: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD of Himachal Pradesh: Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Service men of H.P: No Fee
- Issue Date of the official advertisement: 06/04/2017
- Starting Date to fill the application form: 06/04/2017
- Final Date to submit the Himachal Pradesh PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 application: 25/04/2017
- Candidates can open the official website of HPPSC, i.e., www.hpsc.hp.gov.in
- Download and go through the Notification pdf.
- Aspirants can click on “Online Application” Form.
- Fill all details in the HPPSC Application.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Submit the Online Application Form before the last date.
- Therefore, Download and Save the form for further reference.
- Assistant Professor/ Veterinary Officer Posts: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with a G.P of Rs. 5,400/-
- Scientist Officer/Assistant Controller/Sub Editor: Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- as well as with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- to Rs. 5,000/-
Click Here to Download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government jobs updates info through the WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.