- 1 HECL ITI Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 HECL Diploma Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 | Brief Info
- 1.2 HECL Trainee Notification 2017 | Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for HECL Non-Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Steps to Fill HECL ITI/Diploma Trainee Application Form
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered for HECL Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Download HECL Trainee Notification 2017 PDF
HECL ITI Trainee Recruitment 2017
HECL ITI Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification released recently in the month of 1st April 2017. Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited announced the recruitment notification for 100 ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee Posts. HECL Notification is the best opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Jharkhand. The HECL Diploma Engineer Trainee notification has issued through as Advertisement No. RT/03/2017. All the interested candidates should download the official Advertisement from the official website www.hecltd.com. Applicants who are eligible for the HECL ITI Trainee Recruitment 2017 should submit the application form before the last date. Here on this page, you can find the complete details about the HECL Trainee Recruitment 2017.
The Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited invites Online applications from the young dynamites for the ITI/Diploma Trainee Posts. The Application forms are available from 14th April 2017 to 5th May 2017. Contenders can check the Jharkhand HECL ITI Trainee eligibility requirements, Age Limits, Mode of Application, Selection Process, etc. from the upcoming sections.
HECL Diploma Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 | Brief Info
|Organization Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|No of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Post Name||ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee Posts|
|Starting Date||14th April 2017|
|Last Date||5th May 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
HECL Trainee Notification 2017 | Vacancy Details
Post Name: ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee Posts
No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- ITI Trainee: 65 Posts
- Electrician – 10 Posts
- Fitter – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Forger/ Forger cum Heat Treater – 05 Posts
- Foundryman/ Moulder – 05 Posts
- Welder – 08 Posts
- RCC – 07 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee Posts: 35 Posts
- Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making – 15 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HECL Non-Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualifications for HECL ITI Vacancies
Aspirants should possess the following Educational qualifications to apply for the HECL ITI Trainee Recruitment 2017.
- ITI Trainee: Minimum Educational Qualification is Higher Secondary Education or its Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT Institute.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: Candidates should have done Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
Age Limits for HECL Electrician Jobs
Eligible aspirants of HECL ITI Trainee Recruitment 2017 should have the Upper Age Limit of 28 Years as on 01.03.2017
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
Candidates should pay the Registration Fee through Internet Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card. The Application Fee is as follows.
- For General and OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates have No Application Fee.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th April 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||5th April 2017|
|Last Date of Remittance of Application process Charges/fee in Bank||8th April 2017 (17:00 Hrs)|
|Last date of Submission of Payment details through Online||8th April 2017 (23:00 Hrs)|
|Download of the Admit Card||10-15 Days before the written Exam|
|Date of Written Exam/ Trade Test, Technical & Supervisory Skill Test||14th April 2017|
Steps to Fill HECL ITI/Diploma Trainee Application Form
- Log on to the official web page www.hecltd.com
- Search for the HECL Non-Executive Trainee notification pdf.
- Download the notification and save it.
- Go through the pdf carefully.
- Now Register through the appropriate link.
- Enter the necessary details.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- At last Click on the “Submit” button.
Pay Scale Offered for HECL Recruitment 2017
Selected candidates of the HECL ITI Trainee Recruitment 2017 will get the Pay Scale in the form of Stipend.
- ITI Trainee
- First Year: Rs. 6,000/-
- Second Year: Rs. 7,000/-
- Third Year: Rs. 8,000/-
- Diploma Engineer Trainee
- First Year: Rs. 8,000/-
- Second Year: Rs. 9,000/-
- First Year: Rs. 10,000/-
Download HECL Trainee Notification 2017 PDF
Click Here to Download the Official Notification.
Please Contact for Government Job Updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.