- 1 Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for Haryana GDS Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Get Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Essential Details To Check On Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Required Documents for Haryana Postal Circle GDS Exam 2018
- 1.7 How To Get Haryana GDS Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Download Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018
Download Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018 on its official web portal. The Government of Haryana will release the Admit Card 10 to 15 days prior to the exam. As of now, the officials did not disclose any information about Haryana GDS Call Letter 2018. Candidates should carry the Haryana Postal Circle Hall Ticket to the test center which is mandatory. From the following sections, applicants can know the required documents, details to check on call letter and other information. Moreover, You will know the Haryana GDS Exam Pattern, Syllabus topics and Previous Question papers with Answers from our blog.
Indian Postal Circle for the Haryana Postal Circle zone released the Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018-19 for nearly 682 vacancy positions in the overall state of Haryana. Now the contenders are hurried up to check the fulfilling criteria of this recruitment as early as possible to forward your details to the respective recruitment board. without doing much delay till the last date that is 2nd Jan 2019. Interested applicants can download the Haryana GDS Syllabus & Test pattern from the below and prepare well for the online test.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||India Post (Ministry of Communications), Haryana Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||682 Posts|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application||3rd Dec 2018|
|Ending Date of Application||2nd Jan 2019|
Selection Process for Haryana GDS Jobs 2018
For this Haryana GDS Recruitment 2018 process, the Selection process is mentioned below. Candidates need to qualify all the screening rounds to secure the job in Haryana Postal Circle Department.
- Academic Merit Percent
- Certificates Verification
Important Dates for Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are willing to work for the Haryana Postal Department should aware of the essential dates to submit the Haryana GDS Application Form 2018.
- Starting date: 3rd Dec 2018
- Registration Last date: 2nd Jan 2019
Get Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
Admit Card plays a vital role in the Exam Hall. In fact, the invigilator will not allow the applicants to take part in the Haryana GDS Exam without Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018. Also, verify the details present on Haryana GDS Exam Hall Ticket after finishing the download. If found any errors report to the senior officials for necessary corrections on or before the exam. Furthermore, download the Uttar Pradesh Police Fireman Admit Card early to avert end minute rush.
|Exam Type||Parts||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Part A||General KnowledgeReasoningNumerical Ability||25||25||120 Minutes|
|Part C||English Language||25||25|
Essential Details To Check On Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Call Letter 2018
In general, Contenders are suggested to take certain additional documents along with Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018. They are along the lines
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- College ID.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Any Authorised ID Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Required Documents for Haryana Postal Circle GDS Exam 2018
Intenders have to verify the information prevailing on Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018 after downloading. In case of any mistakes, inform the higher authorities and get them corrected at the earliest. They are in the following fashion
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Date of Examination.
- Test Centre.
- Time Duration of Examination.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Enrollment Number.
- Guidelines to follow during the Examination.
How To Get Haryana GDS Admit Card 2018
- Firstly, Open the official site of Indian Postal Department, www.appost.in.
- Next, Search for Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018 on the home page screen.
- Later, click on that link.
- Fill the necessary fields such as Registration Number, Date of Birth etc. it asks.
- Cross check the details entered and then press the submit button.
- A new page will open showing the Haryana GDS Admit Card of Fireman.
- Take a hard copy of Hall Ticket and keep it for future reference
Download Haryana Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018