- 1 Haryana Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Haryana Police Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Male Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for Haryana Police Exam 2016
- 1.5 Haryana Police Online Application Form
- 1.6 Procedure for Applying Haryana Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Application Fee
- 1.9 Haryana Police Offers Payscale
- 1.10 Download Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently published through Advt No:02/2016. Haryana Police has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of 369 Vacancies of Male Police Constable Posts for Haryana Stage Police Department. Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the job aspirants who are searching for the Police Jobs in India. Eligible aspirants may apply for this HSSC Police Recruitment 2016 through Online. Haryana Police Constable Application Form is available up to 21st June 2016.
Interested candidates can check below section for further details regarding Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Interested & Desirous Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.hssc.gov.in for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Online Registration. The other details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc. of Haryana Police 2016 Recruitment are given below for a bright idea.
Details About Haryana Police
Haryana Police was formed when the State of Haryana was established after bifurcation from the state of Punjab on 01st November 1966. The organisation is governed by the “Punjab Police rules” which were framed in 1934 however the State Government passed its police act in 2008. The same police practices being followed by police organisations in North India. At the time when the State of Haryana was established, the organisation had the responsibility for enforcement of the law in 6 districts and had a strength of 12,165 personnel.
Haryana Police Vacancy Details
Haryana Police has released this recruitment notification for 369 Vacancies of Male Police Constable Posts. Here we are giving Category wise vacancies published under the HSSC Police Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Male Police Constable Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 369 posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Details
The Brief Details about the Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 are listed below for a glance look.
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) or Haryana Police.
Name of the Post: Male Police Constable Posts.
No. of Posts: 369 Posts.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: All over India.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Male Police Constable Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are ready to apply for Police Constable Jobs in India released under Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 for Constable Jobs
Aspirants must have passed 12th/ HSC or equivalent from a recognized State or Central Government Board or University.
Age Limit for HSSC Police Recruitment 2016
Contenders who are applying for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 should attain below Age limits as on 01/05/2016.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 21 years.
Important Dates for Haryana Police Exam 2016
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application form: 20/05/2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 21/06/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 24/06/2016.
Haryana Police Online Application Form
Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the Male Constable Posts at the official website www.hssc.gov.in on or before 21st June 2016.
Procedure for Applying Haryana Police Recruitment 2016
- Candidates have to scan recent color passport size Photograph, signature before apply
- Visit the Official Website www.hssc.gov.in
- Now click on Recruitment –> Apply Online.
- Click on Apply Online for the relevant post.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the online application.
- Click on Preview Application Form Button.
- On successful submission of application, the system will auto-generate an email to the candidates confirming the receipt of the form.
- Pay the fee as per the available mode.
- Take the printout of application form and retain it for future use.
Click here for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Online Application
Selection Procedure for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have applied for Male Police Constable posts will be selected based on the performance of
- Physical Screening Test (PST),
- Knowledge Test,
- Scrutiny of Documents,
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) &
- Interview cum Personality Test.
- For General categories, candidates have to pay: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG of Haryana State categories, candidates have to pay: Rs. 25/.
Haryana Police Offers Payscale
Haryana Police Department offers Payscale for Police Constable Posts: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/-.
Download Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.