- 1 HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Apprentice Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 HAL Engineering Apprentice Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 Latest HAL Nashik Technician Apprentice Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Hindustan Aeronautics Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for HAL Nashik Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.6 Important Dates for HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply for Nashik Hindustan Aeronautics Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download HAL Nashik Notification 2018
HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limite had announced an advertisement for Latest Government Job seekers. The HAL Nashil Recruitment 2018 is about to fill up the 817 Engineering/Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentice, and EX ITI Trade Apprentice. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for HAL Apprentice Jobs 2018 can directly walk into the mentioned address. The selection committee has decided to shortlist the candidates through Interview only. So, eligible applicants should not miss the excellent opportunity to work with HAL Nasik organization. Download HAL Technician Apprentice Careers 2018 Notification from the below sections.
For the sake of Central Government Job seekers, HAL is inviting applications for the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice. Shortlisted candidates will have to go through the training process in HAL, Nashik division. If you are interested in HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018, you need to walk-in for an interview. However, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before you get ready. The walk-in interview will be held on 23rd and 24th April 2018 for Engineering/Graduate and Technician Apprentice. And for ITI Trade Apprentice the interview will be from 25th April to 28th April 2018. And you need to report to the interview venue at 9:00 A.M. sharp. A total number of 817 vacancies will be filled through this walk-in. So, dont miss out the opportunity.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Apprentice Notification 2018 – Overview
The below table provides you the complete information regarding HAL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018. So, interested applicants can have a look at the table and grab the opportunity to work with HAL.
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Engineering Graduate Apprentice, Ex ITI Trade Apprentice & Others|
|No of Vacancies||817|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||10th April 2018|
|Last Date||Check Below Section|
HAL Engineering Apprentice Vacancy 2018 – Details
The Government of Maharashtra is going to fill up the 817 vacant positions with skilled people. So, individuals willing to join HAL can have an idea of vacancy details. To help those candidates, we had updated the complete information from here.
Post Name: Engineering/Graduate Apprentice, ITI Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
No of Vacancies: 817.
Trade wise Vacancy Details: Here you can check out the tradewise vacancy details released by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. For more details, visit the official website of HAL, i.e., www.hal-india.com.
EX-ITI Trade Apprentice:
|Welder(Gas & Electronic)||15|
|Sheet Metal Worker||06|
Engineering Graduate Apprentice
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||18|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||19|
Latest HAL Nashik Technician Apprentice Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Applicants who have completed Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HAL Recruitment 2018.
- Technician Apprentices: Applicants who have completed should have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from State Board of Technical Education or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HAL Recruitment 2018.
- Ex ITI Trade Apprentice: Should pass the ITI in a respective trade from a government recognized university.
Candidates who are going to apply for HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018 should attain the age limits as per the organization rules. For more details, kindly download HAL Trade Apprentice Jobs Advertisement.
Application Fee for Hindustan Aeronautics Careers 2018
Individuals interested in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd will have to pay a certain amount of application fee which is nonrefundable. So, check the HAL Nasil Recruitment for more details.
Selection Process for HAL Nashik Trade Apprentice Vacancies
The recruitment board of Maharashtra HAL Department has decided to fill 817 Apprentice posts by conducting an Interview to the registered applicants. So, eligible applicants need to directly walkin to th below mention address on a specified date.
Important Dates for HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018
Postulates must aware of the essential dates of Interview to not miss out the wonderful opportunity to work with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Organization, Nasik.
- For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Posts: Walk-in: 23.04.2018 & 24.04.2018 – 09.00 A.M
- ITI Trade Apprentice: 25th to 28th April 2018 – 9 AM
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Offers Pay Scale
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited going to offers a monthly stipend for the shortlisted candidates for HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018. Here, we had provided the postwise monthly stipend details as per the official advertisement.
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Rs.4,984/-
- Technician Apprentices: Rs.3,542/-
- ITI Trade Apprentice: As per the Apprentices Act 1961 stipend shall be paid monthly.
How to Apply for Nashik Hindustan Aeronautics Jobs 2018
Applicants should carry some of the essential documents while going to the interview. So, here you can find the list of documents to carry and other details.
- First of all, check if you mee the eligibility conditions.
- Every applicant has to register themselves at the http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
- Moreover, if you are eligible you can walk-in for the interview on any of the mentioned dates.
- You must ensure to bring the following documents in original as well as self-attested photocopies of the same to the interview center:
- Registration copy of apprenticeship at www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- SSC Board clearing certificate
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Qualification certificate (graduation/diploma)
- All semester mark sheets
- Caste certificate if applicable in Central Government format.
- PwD certificate if applicable
- XSM proof certificate
- Proof of certificate as HAL Wards/Spouse if applicable
- 2 recent passport-size color photographs
Karmaveer Kakasaheb Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research,
Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari,
Amrutdham, Nashik, Maharashtra – 422003
Download HAL Nashik Notification 2018
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best