- 1 HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details – Overview
- 1.2 HAL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2016 – 17
- 1.4 Procedure for HAL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Offers Payscale
- 1.6 Download HAL Recruitment 2017 Notification
HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2017
HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Notification issued in the Month of December 2016. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Bangalore unit has released a notification for the recruitment of 215 Vacancies Graduate Engineers Posts. This is the best chance for the candidates who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka. All the interested & desirous candidates may apply through Online for the HAL Jobs on or before the due date, i.e., 16-12-2016.
All the other details like the Name of the Posts, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, How To Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, and Important Dates, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Applicants can visit HAL Official Website www.hal-india.com for more information. Visit our site govrecruitment.com, for Latest Govt Jobs, Central Government Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Police Jobs, Etc.,
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Bangalore
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) which is a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, which is the Premier Aeronautical Industry in the South East Asia with the 20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and ten co-located R&D Centers spread across the country. HAL was founded in 1940 and recently completed 76 Years. HAL’s Spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-Engines, Industrial and Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellites and Launch Vehicles. Recently, HAL published a notification for 215 Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore (HAL)|
|No of Posts||215 Posts.|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Academic Merit & Medical Examination.|
HAL Job Vacancy Details
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore (HAL) has come up with a recruitment notification for 215 Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts. Here we are listing Post – Wise Vacancy Details.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 215 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
01. Aeronautical Engineering: 50
02. Mechanical Engineering: 50
03. Civil Engineering: 10
04. Computer Science & Technology: 30
05. Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 40
06. Metallurgy: 10
07. Avionics: 10
08. Information Science & Engineering: 05
09. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 10
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2016 – 17
Candidates who are ready to apply for the HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 should meet below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Applicants should have BE/B.Tech passed within the above-given discipline.
- Refer HAL Official Notification for Age Limit Details.
Procedure for HAL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Visit the HAL Official Website www.hal-india.com
- Read the HAL Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Scan the recent passport size photograph and the signature.
- Select the desired Post & to fill the Online Application Form.
- Submit the filled Online Application Form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Offers Payscale
- Selected candidates will get Stipend remuneration per month: 4984 Rs per month.
Download HAL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.