- 1 GUTS Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 GUTS Faculty Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.2 Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS) Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for GUTS Professor Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 Application Process for Gujarat Teaching (Faculty) Jobs
- 1.6 Download GUTS Teaching (Faculty) Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
GUTS Recruitment 2016
GUTS Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued recently. Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS) has released an Employment Notification to fill 22 vacancies of Teaching Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor) in various departments of IKDRC-ITS. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend Walk-In-Interview on 06-09-2016.
GUTS Faculty Recruitment is the great opportunity for the candidates who are searching Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat. Aspirants can visit Official Website, i.e., www.guts.education for more details. The Other details like Name of the Post, No of Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How To Apply, Application Fee, etc., are mentioned below for a clear view.
About Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS)
The foundation of the University is based on Smt.G.R. Doshi and Smt.K.M.Mehta Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre (IKDRC) established in 1981. The institute grew to be the biggest tertiary care centre of its kind in the world with 200 indoor beds for Nephrology, Urology and Transplantation services. Institutes are dedicated to helping people with end-stage organ failure. The comprehensive approach has kept them consistently at the forefront of this lifesaving field. Research carried out here is of very high standards bringing envy to many.
GUTS Faculty Recruitment 2016 Details
|Organization||Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS)|
|No of Posts||22 Posts|
|Post Name||Teaching (Faculty) Posts|
|Apply Mode||Walk-In Interview|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||06th September 2016|
|Age Limit||21 to 25 years|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS) Vacancy Details
Interested Applicants who are searching for the Government Jobs in Teaching field can utilise this opportunity. The vacancy details of GUTS Recruitment is as mentioned here. Post wise and Department wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the Post: Teaching (Faculty) Posts.
No.of Posts: 22 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Professor: 03 Posts.
- Associate Professor: 06 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 13 Posts.
Department Wise Vacancy Details
- Nephrology: 07 Posts.
- Pediatric Nephrology: 04 Posts.
- Critical Care: 01 Post.
- Radio Diagnosis: 07 Posts.
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 01 Post.
- Medical Gastroenterology/ Herpetology: 01 Post.
- College of Nursing: 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for GUTS Professor Recruitment 2016
Contenders who are ready to apply for the Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Recruitment should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The Eligibility Criteria of GUTS is as follows.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for GUTS Teaching (Faculty) Posts should possess M.Sc Nursing and Surgical specialty from a recognized Institute / University with ten years experience.
Interested Contenders for Gujarat University Transplantation Sciences Recruitment should possess the age limits specified by the Gujarat Government. For more details, about age restrictions refer the Official Notification.
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Offers Pay Scale
Qualifying Candidates will receive the Basic Pay Scale from the Government of Gujarat, i.e., Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Rs.6,600/- Grade Pay. Aspirants are advised to refer Official Notification for post wise pay scale details.
Application Process for Gujarat Teaching (Faculty) Jobs
- First, visit the Official website, i.e., www.guts.education
- Read the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible Candidates may attend the Walk-In Interview.
- While attending the interview, Carry the Original documents along with its Xerox copies.
- Walk in Interview will be on 06-09-2016 at 11 AM.
- The Venue for the Walking is mentioned below.
The Gujarat University of Translation Science (Gusts),
Board Room (Room No: 45) of IKDRC-ITS,
Civil Hospital Camus, Asarwa,
Ahmadabad – 380016,
Download GUTS Teaching (Faculty) Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the Advertisement.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.