- 1 Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 GNDU Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For GNDU NonTeaching Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for GNDU Exam 2016
- 1.5 How To Apply for GNDU NonTeaching Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by the Guru Nanak Dev University the
- 1.7 Application Fee For GNDU Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Selection Procedure for Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2016
- 1.9 Download GNDU Recruitment Notification PDF
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2016
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued on 14th June 2016. Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) has released a notification for the recruitment of 68 NonTeaching Posts. Applicants who are interested in searching for Latest Government Jobs in Punjab can apply for GNDU NonTeching Jobs. Eligible and interested Contenders can apply for GNDU NonTeaching Jobs through Online.
The last date for submitting GNDU 2016 Application Form is 05th July 2016. For more information about the Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment, 2016 visit the official website www.gndu.ac.in. All the other details regarding the GNDU NonTeaching Post vacancies such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, etc., are given below.
About Guru Nanak Dev University
Guru Nanak Dev University established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969. GNDU is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev University Act 1969, emphasized that the new University would make provision for imparting education and promote research in the humanities, learned professions, sciences, especially of applied nature and technology.
GNDU Job Vacancy Details
The Guru Nanak Dev University has issued this Recruitment notification to fill up 68 vacancies of NonTeaching Post.
Total No. of Posts: 68 Posts.
Name of The Post: NonTeaching Posts.
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment Details
Name of The Board: Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU).
Name of The Post: Non – Teaching Posts.
No of Vacancies: 68 Posts.
Official Website: www.gndu.ac.in
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Punjab.
Job Type: State Government Job.
Eligibility Criteria For GNDU NonTeaching Jobs
Applicants who are interested in applying for GNDU Recruitment 2016 should meet the Eligibility criteria Such as Educational Qualifications & Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for GNDU Recruitment 2016
|SNO||Name of Technician||No. of Posts||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Physiotherapist (Clinical)||01||Master Degree in Physiotherapy|
|2||Coaches for Deptt. Of Physical Education||07||Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Education|
|3||Clerk-Cum Junior Data Entry Operator||23||BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Sc. Economics or B.A/B.Sc.|
|4||Junior Technicians||16||B.Sc. or Three years Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized institution|
|5||Architecture Dept.||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|7||Junior Technicians||01||Computer Science & Engg|
|8||Junior Technician||01||Civil Engineering|
|10||Junior Technicians||02||B.Sc. OR Three years Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized institution|
|11||Computer Science & Engg||01||BCA/B.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc Computer Science|
|12||Junior Technician||05||B.Sc. or Three years Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized institution|
|13||Physics||01||B.Sc. OR Three years Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized institution|
|15||Pump Driver||04||Matric with Punjabi. 2. Certificate Course from I.T.I. or any other recognized institution in the trade of Machinist/ Electrician|
Age Limit for GNDU Recruitment 2016
- Applicants can refer the GNDU Official Notification for age limit details.
Important Dates for GNDU Exam 2016
- Starting of online Application is 21st June 2016.
- The Last date for submission of application form is 5th July 2016.
- The last date for submitting of Online Hard copy application form is 18th July 2016.
How To Apply for GNDU NonTeaching Posts Recruitment 2016
- Applicants Logon to the Official website www.gndu.ac.in
- Aspirants can fill the online application without any mistakes & Remit the Fee.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Pay Scale Offered by the Guru Nanak Dev University the
- For Junior Technician Post: Rs.10,300/– to 34,800/- + GP Rs.3200 Per Month.
- For Junior Technician Computer Post: Rs.12,000/- fixed for Month.
- For Pump Driver Post: Rs.5,910 – Rs.20,200 /- + GP Rs.1,990.
Application Fee For GNDU Recruitment 2016
- For Reserved Category SC/ST candidates have to pay: Rs. 400/-
- For General Category candidates have to pay: Rs.800/-
Selection Procedure for Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected based on the GNDU Board Norms.
Download GNDU Recruitment Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.