- 1 Gujarat SET Notification 2018
- 1.1 Gujarat State Eligibility Test Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 GSET Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Gujarat SET Lecturer Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Important Dates for Gujarat SET Notification 2018
- 1.6 Selection Process for GSET Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Gujarat SET Organization Offers Salary
- 1.8 How To Apply For Gujarat SET Notification 2018
- 1.9 Download GSET Official Notification 2018
Gujarat SET Notification 2018
Helloo Readers!!!Hope you are not tired of searching for Latest Government Jobs. Recently, The Gujarat Government has disclosed an employment notification. The Gujarat SET Notification 2018 is about to fill up the Various Assistant Professor/Lecturer Jobs 2018. This year, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara inviting the online applications for GSET 2018. Applicants willing to crack the Gujarat SET Recruitment 2018 must submit the online applications from 9th April 2018. The officials had announced that the final date to ensure your eligibility is 15th May 2018. Moreover, the government had also announced the exam date. So, Download the syllabus & Test Pattern from our page www.govrecruitment.com.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for Lectureship / Assistant Professor. Currently, GSET is conducting the test in Twenty Three (23) subjects at Six (6) Examination Centers spread across the Gujarat State. Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed/are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’ s degree. Moreover, Checkout all the other related information like eligibility details, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee are available here. Download the Gujarat SET Notification from the below sections of this article. For all latest government job updates, refer our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
Most of the Central Government Job seekers eagerly waiting for Gujarat State Eligibility Test Advertisement 2018. To help those candidates, we had updated all the related information about GSET Exam 2018 on our page. Go through the details, check your eligibility and apply before the deadline to avoid the last minute rush.
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Assistant professor, Lecturer|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
GSET Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 – Details
Job hunters of Gujarat looking for Teacher Jobs can make use of this excellent opportunity by applying for Gujarat SET Recruitment 2018. Before applying have a glance over the vacancy details.
Post Name: Assistant Professor, Lecturer
No of Vacancies: Various.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed/are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’ s degree.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (General) (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences are eligible for this Test.
- The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
There is no upper age limit.
The candidates who have passed M.Sc.( by Research) are not eligible to appear for the SET Examination. As per the U.G.C. Rules.
Application Fee for Gujarat SET Lecturer Jobs 2018
The candidate has to visit the State Bank of India website for fee payment. Examination fee can be paid only through online mode by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card using SB Collect facility of State Bank of India at the following link on State Bank of India website: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=880773.
- General / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST / PWD (PH/VH) / Transgender Candidates – Rs. 700/-
Important Dates for Gujarat SET Notification 2018
Date of GSET Examination
30 – 09 – 2018
Starting of Fee Collection
09 – 04 – 2018
Last day for Fee Collection
14 – 05 – 2018
Starting of Online Registration
09 – 04 – 2018 (Morning 11.00 hrs)
Last day for Online Application Submission
15 – 05 – 2018 (till – evening 06.00 hrs
Selection Process for GSET Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
The Recruitment Board of Gujarat has decided to conduct an online examination to the registered candidates. The shortlisted candidates will receive the best packages as best in the industry from the organization.
- Written Test.
Gujarat SET Organization Offers Salary
The Government of Gujarat will give the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates. Moreover, reserved category candidates may also get the other allowances as per rules of GSET.
How To Apply For Gujarat SET Notification 2018
Most of the candidates will try to register at the beginning itself. Because it is a very common process for any job registration. This is not the case with Gujarat SET Notification. To know the further details, you have to look forward to the below given simple steps.
- Initially, you must download the official Gujarat SET Notification 2018.
- For that, Go to the official web portal of GSET, i.e., www.gujaratset.ac.in.
- On the Home page, Open GSET Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
- Download more than twice to check your eligibility.
- Then, Pay Examination Fee in State Bank of India – using SB Collect Facility at www.onlinesbi.com
- After the next day of fee payment, applicants have to open the application form by entering SB Collect Reference Number and Date of Birth.
- Next, again go to the GSET site and Register Online for GSET Examination at www.gujaratset.ac.in
- Make sure that you are ready with the scanned copy of passport size photograph in a prescribed size.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph.
- Finally, make a note of your application number for future reference.
Download GSET Official Notification 2018
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best