- 1 Gujarat High Court Syllabus
- 1.1 Exam Pattern For Gujarat High Court District Judge
- 1.2 Gujarat HC District Judge Syllabus
- 1.3 Gujarat High Court Syllabus Pdf
Gujarat High Court Syllabus
Gujarat High Court Syllabus is now updated on our website for free download. Contestants who have applied for the Gujarat HC District Judge posts can get Gujarat High Court Syllabus along with exam pattern. Gujarat High Court has released the recruitment notification for 47 District Judge Posts. Applicants can check Gujarat High Court syllabus, recruitment details, Exam Pattern and previous papers from our site www.govrecruitment.com.
In this page, we have provided Gujarat HC District Judge syllabus in Pdf format for free download. Here we have provided exam syllabus according to the official notification. Now Go with below information for Gujarat Exam syllabus and make knowledge about the format of the exam paper. For any updated information regarding Gujarat High Court, District Judge regularly visit our website. For complete details about Gujarat High Court Syllabus Recruitment clicks on the below link.
About Gujarat High Court
Gujarat High Court was established on May 1st, 1960 under the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 after the state bifurcation from Bombay State. The first Chief Justice was Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sunderlal Trikamlal Desai. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999.
Exam Pattern For Gujarat High Court District Judge
Gujarat High Court has provided the recruitment notification for 47 vacancies. Here we are providing Gujarat HC exam pattern in detail. Interested contestants can get the complete idea about the District Judge exam pattern. Gujarat High Court District Judge exam consists of two parts.
- The exam consists of Two Parts.
- Each part will be evaluated for 100 marks.
- In each paper there will be 100 questions, each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- In two papers questions will be covered different topics.
- In below section, we have provided syllabus in detail.
Gujarat HC District Judge Syllabus
To get the qualify in the written test applicants have to know syllabus and exam pattern. By knowing these two contenders can start their preparation. Here we are providing syllabus in detail.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus For Paper I
- The Constitution of India.
- The code of Civil Procedure 1908, The Specific Relief Act 1963, the transfer of Property Act 1982 The Indian Partnership Act 1932, the Indian Contract Act 1872, The Sale of Goods Act 1930 and The Limitation Act 1963.
- The Indian Panel Code 1860, The Indian Evidence Act 1872, The Negotiable Instruments Act 1881, The Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance Act 1985.
- Legal Maxims.
- Medical Jurisprudence.
- Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology.
Gujarat HC District Judge Syllabus For paper II
- General English Language.
- Current Affair.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian History and Geography.
- Basic of Science and Technology.
- Analytical Reasoning/ Mental Ability.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation/ Applications.
Gujarat HC Syllabus For General English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Gujarat District Judge Syllabus For General Knowledge
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- World organizations.
- Famous Places in India.
- Books And Author.
- Important Dates.
- Music & Literature.
- National Dance.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Famous Places.
- Musical Instruments etc.
Syllabus For Analytical Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analysing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Gujarat High Court Syllabus Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.