- 1 Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 High Court of Gujarat Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Gujarat High Court District Judge Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 Latest Gujarat High Court Govt Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Gujarat High Court Dist Judge Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for Gujarat High Court Careers 2018
- 1.6 High Court of Gujarat Offers Pay Scale
- 1.7 Important Dates for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply for Gujarat High Court District Judge Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download High Court of Gujarat Notification 2018
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
Hello Readers!!!Hope you are not tired of searching for Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat. Recently, Gujarat Government had released the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018. The Advertisement NO. RC/1250/2018 is about to fill up the 28 District Judge Vacancies. Eligible candidates for the District Judge post can apply through Online only. Aspirants can also visit the official website of Gujarat High Court at www.gujarathighcourt.ac.in if they any further doubts. On this page, we have also provided the links to Official Site and Notifications. So candidates can start applying for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification before the last date, i.e., 21st April 2018. The official invites online application for High Court of Gujarat Jobs from 1st April 2018.
Aspirants who are in search of Central Government Job can visit our blog www.govrecruitment.com. Individuals interested in Gujarat High Court District Judge vacancy 2018 should possess some educational qualifications, age limit as per the recruitment notification. All the other details like Educational Qualifications, Age limit, selection process, application, pay scale for the candidates updated here. Moreover, you can download the Syllabus and Previous papers for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 after the application submission.
High Court of Gujarat Notification 2018 – Overview
The Government of Gujarat had released an advertisement for the recruitment of 28 District Judge vacancy. Moreover, interested candidates should apply online before the last date. The complete information regarding the notification is provided in the below table. So, as you all know the exam dates also released. Now you have to start applying and begin the exam preparation.
|Name of Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|No of Vacancies||28|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||1st April 2018|
|Last Date||30th April 2018|
Gujarat High Court District Judge Vacancy 2018 – Details
The available vacant positions under High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2018 are as follows. One more thing is applicants who satisfy the eligibility conditions only need to apply. Otherwise, the applications may be rejected. Candidtaes who apply more than once also get rejected. So, candidates are careful while applying for Gujarat High Court Careers.
Post Name: District Judge
Total No of Vacancies: 28.
Latest Gujarat High Court Govt Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Also, must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years, as on 30/04/2018.
- And must have the Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administration Department Resolution.
Candidates should attain the minimum age of 35 years and should not attain the age of 48 years. Applicants belonging to the special categories can refer the official advertisement of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 for age relaxation details.
Application Fee for Gujarat High Court Dist Judge Vacancy 2018
Gujarat Government Job seekers who are interested in applying for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 should pay a certain amount of examination fee through Online/Offline. Refer the advertisement for more information.
- General Candidates: Rs.1,000/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat High Court Careers 2018
The selection committee of Gujarat High Court is going to shortlist the candidates based on the written examination followed by an interview. The officials also had released the exam date. So, hurry up and apply and start your preparation with the help of Syllabus PDF.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
High Court of Gujarat Offers Pay Scale
Gujarat High Court Government will pay the salaries to the shortlisted candidates in the pay-scale of Rs.51,650/- to Rs.63,260+ Allowances, as admissible under the Rules. Download the official notification of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 from our page www.govrecruitment.com.
Important Dates for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
Applicants should aware of the essential dates of Gujarat District Judge Recruitment 2018. So that you can prepare yourself and plan your schedule according to the exam dates.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application 01/04/2018
- Closing date for submission of Online Application 30/04/2018
- Tentatively Schedule of Examination / Test Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) 24/06/2018
- Main Written Examination – 29/07/2018
- Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview) October/November 2018
How To Apply for Gujarat High Court District Judge Jobs 2018
People who want to grab the fantastic opportunity to work with the High Court of Gujarat can apply online before the last date, i.e., 21st April 2018. So apply soon and start your preparation as the officials had announced the exam dates too.
- First of all, Visit the official website of Gujarat High Court, i.e., www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- On the Home page, go to Latest News.
- Search for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Download and read all the related information given in notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, then click on Apply Online.
- Enter all the valid details into the application form.
- Make payment through online.
- Upload all the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, Click on Submit button.
- Take a copy of the application for future reference.
Download High Court of Gujarat Notification 2018
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best