- 1 GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 Garden Reach Shipbuilders (GRSE) Notification 2017 | Overview
- 1.2 Latest Central Govt Jobs: GRSE Apprentice Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for GRSE Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for GRSE Graduate & Technician Apprentice Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates for GRSE Technician Notification 2017-18
- 1.6 How to Apply for GRSE Job Openings 2017 @grse.nic.in
- 1.7 Download Garden Reach Shipbuilders Official Notification
GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
Hello Readers!!! Again Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd came up with a new announcement. Latest GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 Notification has issued for the engagement of Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices Posts. As per the Latest Employment News, GRSE is going to fill 216 vacant posts through Online Mode. Apply Online for GRSE Apprentice Vacancy 2017 @www.grse.nic.in. GRSE Kolkata Online Application will be available up to 27th December 2017. So capable candidates of GRSE Recruitment 2017 can go through the complete details provided on this page.
Every Year West Bengal GRSE will recruit applicants based on their marks scored in the qualifying examination. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Notification 2017 details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc are provided below. Bookmark our blog www.govrecruitment.com for new job alerts and Day to Day GK Current Affairs updates.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders (GRSE) Notification 2017 | Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)|
|Total Vacancies||216 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Starting Date||7th December 2017|
|Last Date||27th December 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List|
Latest Central Govt Jobs: GRSE Apprentice Vacancy 2017 Details
Good News for Job Seekers who are in search of free job alert. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd has invited applications from capable candidates for GRSE Apprentice Jobs 2017. Moreover, in the below table we have listed the post wise vacancy details so interested candidates can go through it and apply online.
Post Name – Apprentice
No of Posts – 216 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||150|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||36|
Eligibility Criteria for GRSE Recruitment 2017
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – AITT for Crafts Training Scheme and Possess National Trade Certificate.
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent
- Graduate Apprentice – Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education
Applicants should have to possess below age limits as on 01/01/2018
|Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||14 to 25 Years|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||14 to 20 Years|
|Graduate Apprentice||14 to 26 Years|
|Technician Apprentice||14 to 25 Years|
Age Relaxation Details
- SC / ST candidates – 5 years
- Other Backward Class – 03 years
- Physically Handicapped (PH) – 10 years
Pay Scale for GRSE Graduate & Technician Apprentice Jobs 2017
Capable candidates who got selected under GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 will get the basic monthly pay scale as per the govt norms. Refer GRSE Official Notification to post wise pay scale details.
Important Dates for GRSE Technician Notification 2017-18
- Opening Date for Online Application Registration – Available Now
- Closing Date for Online Application Registration – 27th December 2017
How to Apply for GRSE Job Openings 2017 @grse.nic.in
- Log on to GRSE Official Website – www.grse.nic.in
- Go to Career Section >> Click on Latest GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 Link.
- Refer “Guidelines to Apply Online”.
- Then, Click on GRSE Apprentice Apply Online Link.
- Enter required details in the mandatory fields of the application.
- If necessary, remit the application fee.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a print copy of application form.