- 1 GPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Gujarat PSC Section Officer Notification 2017 Details
- 1.2 GPSC Section Officer, Mamlatdar Vacancies 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat PSC Class 1 and 2 Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 How to Apply GPSC Section Officer, Deputy Collector Jobs 2017
- 1.6 Important Dates
- 1.7 GPSC Section Officer Syllabus and Previous Papers 2017
- 1.8 Pay Scale Offered for GPSC 259 Section Officer Mamlatdar Vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download GPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
GPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2017
GPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification for various posts has released recently in the month of January 2017. Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued the new Employment Notification for Class 1 and 2. There are various posts under this Class 1 and class 2 cadre. Applicants who are seeking for the Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat can apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017. The official notification has released yet. As per the GPSC 2017, the advertisement of GPSC Notification 2017 will be released on March 15th. Applicants can obtain the advertisement file from the official portal of Gujarat Public Service Commission that is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Check the latest recruitment of GPSC Class 1 and 2 Recruitment 2017 in the advertisement file.
Applications are invited for the job hunters to be filled in Class 1 and Class 2 jobs issued by the GPSC recruitment 2017. A total number of vacancies to be filled through this recruitment is 259. Candidates who are interested in this Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017 can apply online from the official website by filling in the application form available in it. The GPSC online applications will be available on official website from 15th March 2017. The last date to apply for this GPSC recruitment 2017 will be notified in the advertisement file which will be released on 15th March. Willing applicants can check the required details of Gujarat PSC Class 1 and 2 Recruitment 2017 from the below sections.
Gujarat PSC Section Officer Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Gujarat Public Service Commission
|Name of the Posts||Section Officer, Mamlatdar, Deputy Collector Posts|
|No.of Posts||259 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||15th March 2017|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
GPSC Section Officer, Mamlatdar Vacancies 2017 Details
Total No.of Vacancies: 259 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Section Officer, Mamlatdar, Deputy Collector Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat PSC Class 1 and 2 Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates in this GPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2017 can check the notification for the post wise qualification details.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 33 Years.
Refer the Gujarat Public Service Commission Official Notification for details about application fee.
How to Apply GPSC Section Officer, Deputy Collector Jobs 2017
- Visit the Official Website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on GPSC Application Forms tab.
- Check for the Gujarat PSC applying post link and open it.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Upload recently scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through the prescribed gateway.
- Click on submit button to finish the application process.
- Publish Date of Advertisement: 15th March 2017.
- Opening Date For Online Applications: Available Soon.
- Closing Date For Online Applications: Available Soon.
- GPSC Preliminary Exam Date: 4th June 2017.
- GPSC Mains Exam Date: 17th, 23rd, 24th September 2017.
GPSC Section Officer Syllabus and Previous Papers 2017
Pay Scale Offered for GPSC 259 Section Officer Mamlatdar Vacancies 2017
Qualified Candidates for Gujarat PSC Section Officer, Deputy Collector Posts will receive the consolidated pay bond as per the Government Norms.
Download GPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.