- 1 GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Gujarat PSC AMVI Radiologist Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for GPSC Radiologist Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for GPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Get GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Details Provided on Gujarat PSC AMVI Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Documents Required for GPSC Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2018
- 1.7 Steps To Get GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Download Gujarat Public Service Commission Hall Ticket 2018
GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018
Have you applied for Gujarat PSC Careers 2018? Then you people might be looking for GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018. In the coming months, The Officials of Gujarat will release the Admit Card for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2018. Individuals who are willing to appear for the test must carry their Call Letter to the examination center. Also, Go through the following sections to know further information about the GPSC AMVI Exam 2018 and Test pattern. Moreover, Applicants can download the Syllabus and Previous papers for Gujarat PSC AMVI Exam 2018 from our blog or from the links provided below.
All the latest government job seekers from Gujarat state can make use of the GPSC Recruitment 2018. Online applications for 172 AMVI, Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, and other posts will be available from 15th November 2018 to 30th November 2018. Candidates having the desired qualifications only eligible for GPSC Recruitment 2018. To attend the online test, Applicants must bring GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018 to the examination hall along with the list of documents provided below. Also, Check the syllabus and previous papers from the links given here. To get more updates, bookmark our page ww.govrecruitment.com.
Gujarat PSC AMVI Radiologist Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector, Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||172 Posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application||15th Nov 2018|
|Ending Date of Application||30th Nov 2018|
Selection Process for GPSC Radiologist Jobs 2018
For this GPSC Recruitment 2018, the selection process is mentioned in the Notification. Candidates who had applied for GPSC Recruitment 2018 should attend the following screening rounds.
- Written Exam
- Certificates Verification
Important Dates for GPSC Recruitment 2018
Registration Starting date: 15th Nov 2018
Apply Online Last date: 30th Nov 2018
Post-Wise Prelims Exam dates
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: 03-03-2019
- Women Officer (Industrial Safety and Health Service): 17-03-2019
- Joint Director: 31-03-2019
- Microbiologist (Specialist): 27-01-2019
- Pathologist: 27-01-2019
- E.N.T. Surgeon: 27-01-2019
- Radiologist: 27-01-2019
- Psychiatrist: 03-03-2019
- Gujarati Prativedak: 03-02-2019
- English Prativedak: 27-01-2019
- Hindi Prativedak: 03-03-2019
Get GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
Admit Card plays an important role in every examination. Candidates may forget their hall tickets at the time of the exam. In that case, you were not allowed to write the examination. So, Dont forgets to carry GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018 to the examination hall. Also, bring any of the listed government id proofs to the test center. before attending the exam, aspirants should have a very basic idea about the test pattern and syllabus topics. From below provided table, you will get an idea about the GPSC AMVI Exam 2018.
|S.NO||Papers||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Paper 1||200||120 Min|
|2||Paper 2||200||120 Min|
Details Provided on Gujarat PSC AMVI Call Letter 2018
- Name of the Recruiting Authority.
- Full Name of the Aspirant.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Application/ Roll Number.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Examination Centre Code
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Signature of the Exam Councillor.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
Documents Required for GPSC Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2018
- Individual Voter ID
- Applicant’s Driving License.
- Aadhar Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University.
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of A Recognized Organization.
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Any other photo id proof signed by Gazetted Officer
Steps To Get GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018
- Go to the official website of GPSC, www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- On the landing page, Click Latest News.
- Search for GPSC AMVI Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link and enter the required details
- Then, Click on the Submit button.
- Now, you can see the Gujarat PSC Radiologist Call Letter on the screen.
- Download and Carry to the test center.
Download Gujarat Public Service Commission Hall Ticket 2018