- 1 GNFC Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 GNFC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of GNFC Trainee Jobs 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for GNFC Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Procedure to Apply for GNFC Management, Graduate, Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for Gujarat NFC Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Download GNFC Management Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
GNFC Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
GNFC Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification has released. Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited has decided to recruit the talented candidates for the vacant posts of 480 Management Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Graduate Trainee Posts. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Gujarat. Since most of the candidates are searching for the GNFC Trainee Jobs 2017, there will be a huge competition for the recruitment. So, Aspirants must apply for GNFC Management Trainee Vacancies 2017 by on or before the last date, i.e., 18th December 2016.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply GNFC Trainee Recruitment 2017 through Online. The Government of Gujarat has announced an Official Online Application Forms for the sake of willing candidates. Aspirants can know all the details about GNFC Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017 like its Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, etc. which are available on this blog. Here we are providing the GNFC Trainee Syllabus, Gujarat Management Trainee Previous Papers, GNFC Admit Cards. For Complete information, check the official website www.gnfc.in
About Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer & Chemical Limited
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC), is a joint sector enterprise promoted by the Government of Gujarat and the Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd (GSFC). It was set up in 1976 at Bharuch, Gujarat. For prosperous of industrial belt, GNFC draws on the resources of the natural wealth of the land as well as the industrially rich reserves of the area.
GNFC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organisation||Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
|Name of the Posts||Management, Diploma, Graduate Trainee Posts|
|No.of Posts||480 Posts|
|Job Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||18th December 2016|
Vacancy Details of GNFC Trainee Jobs 2017
Total No.of Posts: 480 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for GNFC Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
Candidates should possess the Diploma, BSC or MBA in concerned specialization from any approved Institution / board with a minimum first class percentage of marks.
Maximum Age Limits for the Post Wise Vacancy Details are provided below.
- Management Trainee: 30 Years.
- Graduate Trainee: 25 Years.
- Diploma Trainee: 23 Years.
Procedure to Apply for GNFC Management, Graduate, Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017
- Visit the Official Website of GNFC www.gnfc.in
- Go to careers section and read the required advertisement.
- Read the required notification to get the eligibility information.
- Eligible applicants are advised to open the GNFC Online Application Form link.
- Fill the form with all required data as per the instructions.
- Attach scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and all other supporting certificates.
- Click on submit button and complete the process of the application.
- Save the copy of submitted form for future reference.
Pay Scale Offered for Gujarat NFC Trainee Recruitment 2017
Candidates selected for GNFC Trainee Recruitment 2017 will receive the annual pay band and additional allowances as per organization norms. Post Wise Pay Scale Details are provided below.
- Graduate Trainee: Rs. 1.34 /- Lacs per annum.
- Management Trainee: Rs. 2.35 /- Lacs per annum.
Download GNFC Management Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
Click here to view the Advertisement.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.