- 1 GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 GMC Srinagar Class IV Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for GMC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.4 Selection Process for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for Group IV Jobs in GMC Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.8 Documents Need to Submit With GMC Application Form 2018
- 1.9 Application Process for GMC Recruitment 2018 of Group IV Vacancies
- 1.10 Download GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018
Here comes the good news for those who are waiting for Government Jobs 2018. Recently Government Medical College of Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir has released notification for Class IV Posts (Divisional Cadre Kashmir). So, GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 is available now to apply.
As it is a one of the Latest Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir State Government, most of the people may have started filling the forms. Therefore, you need to start filling the form and submit it before the last date 12th March 2018.
So, for more details of the GMC Recruitment 2018 Notification, go through the article. Moreover, you can also get the latest notifications of Government jobs 2018 at www.govrecruitment.com.
GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Government Medical College, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir|
|No. of Vacancies||110 Posts|
|Post Name||Class IV Posts (Divisional Cadre Kashmir)|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting Date||20th February 2018|
|Closing Date||12th March 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Job Location||Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir|
GMC Srinagar Class IV Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 110 Posts
Name of the Posts: Class IV Posts (Divisional Cadre Kashmir)
Eligibility Criteria for GMC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Candidates must have passed SSLC/SSC and Matriculation from any recognized University or Board.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 43 Years
Selection Process for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for the post of Class IV in GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 will be selected through the following process by the GMC of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered for Group IV Jobs in GMC Recruitment 2018
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|1.||Class IV Posts (Divisional Cadre Kashmir)||Rs. 4440-7440 /-||Rs. 1300/-|
Application Fee for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2018
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Fee
➡ Note – We have also provided the link to download the GMC Srinagar Bank Challan below.
Important Dates for GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Starting Date to Apply||20th February 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||12th March 2018|
Documents Need to Submit With GMC Application Form 2018
- Qualification Certificate (Academic: 10th and 10+2, if any)
- Marks Certificate of Matric (10th) and Marks Certificate of 10+2, if any.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Board of School Education.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Category Certificate in case of reserved categories.
Application Process for GMC Recruitment 2018 of Group IV Vacancies
If you are going to apply for Group IV posts in GMC Srinagar Medical College, first, you have to keep the copies of above-mentioned documents with you. So, now, you can go through the below steps to apply offline.
- As a first step, you have to go to the official site at www.gcms.edu.in.
- Then you can view the Advertisement of Class IV Posts (Div Cadre Kashmir).
- Now go through the notification and read the details carefully.
- Next, download the GMC Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Then take a print out and start filling the details.
- Once you complete the filling of details, you can attach your passport size photograph and signature on the form.
- Now, you can attach the above-mentioned documents along with this application form.
- Moreover, you need to attach the application fee receipt in the form of Demand Draft along with the form.
- At last, send these forms to the below mentioned postal address before the last date 12th March 2018.
Government Medical College,
Jammu & Kashmir.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂