Welcome to the world of Latest GK Questions. 17th December 2017 GK Quiz has given here for the sake of candidates who want to improve their knowledge. Practicing GK Quiz is very important to enhance your general awareness. In this article, we also provide answers to the GK Questions. Aspirants who are interested and in search of GK Quiz Today can bookmark our website www.govrecruitment.com.
GK Quiz Today – 17th December 2017
1. Government to rule on stringent tobacco pack warnings canceled by which state high court?
B. Andhra Pradesh
2. By using which fund railways is going to install CCTV cameras in 983 stations?
A. Contingency Fund
B. Nirbhaya Fund
C. Consolidated Fund
D. Public Fund
3. Who is the railway minister of India 2017?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Manohar Parrikar
D. Piyush Goyal
4. Jitesh Singh Deo, who is the title winner of Peter England Mr. India 2017, is from which state?
D. Uttar Pradesh
5. Recently OBOPAY has secured PPI license from Reserve Bank of India (RBI). “PPI” stands for what?
A. Prepaid Payment Instruction
B. Prepaid Payment Instrument
C. Postpaid Payment Instrument
D. Postpaid Payment Instruction
6. Name the person who is going to take charge as Congress party President today?
A. Abhijit Mukherjee
B. Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
C. Rahul Gandhi
D. Amarinder Singh
7. India’s first social audit law is launched by which state?
8. The Kanha Tiger Reserve (KTR) is located in which state of India?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
9. Buddhist monk Dhammapiya who is the new secretary general of International Buddhist Confederation (IBC) is from which Indian state?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
10. Which state government approves 25% reservation for their students in the state in NLUO?
A. Uttar Pradesh
11. Naveen Patnaik is the Chief Minister of which state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
12. According to the Pentagon, India is the most strong regional partner of which country?
13. To establish closer defense ties, how many EU nationS signed the landmark PESCO pact?
14. Russia’s presidential election is to take place on which date?
A. 10th March 2018
B. 18th March 2018
C. 01st April 2018
D. 21st February 2018
15. From the below given countries which country is planning to launch remote sensing satellites over south China sea?
16. As per official report, which mobile company may lose its sales at the end of 2018?
17. Name the person who is the Vice President of Ludhiana Management Association?
A. SS Bhogal
B. Mahesh Gupta
C. Ramesh Sippy
D. Vignesh Sharma
18. Which manager won Premier League manager of the month award for November?
A. Arsene Wenger
B. Antonio Conte
C. Pep Guardiola
D. Jose Mourinho
We hope that given General knowledge questions are useful to improve your knowledge. You can practice more and more GK questions on our website www.govrecruitment.com.