GK Today 31 December 2017: General Knowledge Questions, सामान्य ज्ञान are very important in Sarkari Naukri selection process these days. Job Aspirants who are committed to prepare well can take our GK Quiz Today to brush up their Current Affairs and GK Quiz 31 December 2017. Also, view our updated high-quality Latest Current Affairs and take Daily GK Quiz on our site.
These Latest GK Questions are very important for any government exam, bank exam, etc. We suggest that visit our website Govrecruitment and take Daily GK Quiz to improve your general awareness. Govrecruitment gives you Free Job Alerts about all Government Jobs. Practice GK Quiz 31 December 2017.
GK Quiz 31 December 2017- General Knowledge Questions
1. Which Municipal Corporation has launched Atal Jan Aahar Yojana scheme in December 2017 for poor people to provide lunch at Rs 10?
A. West Delhi Municipal Corporation (WDMC)
B. North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
C. South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC)
D. East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC)
2. Fibregrid Project and Drone Project are launched Recently by President Ram Nath Kovind in which of the following state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
D. Andhra Pradesh
3. As per IMF data, India remained the fastest growing major economy in 2016 and became the _______ fastest-growing major economy in 2017.
4. The 08th edition of Indo-Maldives joint military exercise, ‘Ekuverin’ was conducted in ______ ended on December 28, 2017
5. Who selected for ‘Harivarasanam’ award 2017, instituted by the Kerala government?
A. K J Yesudas
B. K S Chitra
C. M Jayachandran
D. S P Balasubramanyam
6. Constantino Chiwenga has sworn in as one of the Vice Presidents of which country?
GK Hindi Quiz | Hindi GK Questions 30 December 2017
7. Who won 2017 World Rapid Chess Championship?
A. Vladimir Fedoseev
B. Magnus Carlsen
C. Viswanathan Anand
D. Murali Karthikeyan
8. As per Comptroller General of Accounts (CGA) reports, India’s fiscal deficit for April-November of 2017-18 was secured at _____ percent of the full year’s target.
A. 86 percent
B. 112 percent
C. 98 percent
D. 122 percent
9. Which of the following exchange has launched India’s first bitcoin trading application?
A. Venus Exchange
B. Uranus Exchange
C. Pluto Exchange
D. Bitcoin Exchange
10. The 2017-18 budgetary fiscal deficit had been secured at Rs. _____?
A. Rs 6.12 lakh crore
B. Rs 6.46 lakh crore
C. Rs 5.34 lakh crore
D. Rs 5.46 lakh crore
11. Who has honored with the 2017 Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management under the Sector – “Insurance” (General)?
A. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Limited
B. DHFL General Insurance Limited
C. HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
D. Future Generali India Insurance Company
12. The Golden Peacock Awards are given in which field of recognization?
D. Corporate Excellence
These General Knowledge Questions and Answers are related to International News, National News, Sports, Business and Political News. We gather it from Newspaper News Headlines. Don’t hesitate to share these with your friends. You can check your GK Quiz 31 December 2017 Score against each other.