GK Today 30 December 2017: General Knowledge Questions, सामान्य ज्ञान are very important in Sarkari Naukri selection process these days. Job Aspirants who are committed to prepare well can take our GK Quiz Today to brush up their Current Affairs and GK Quiz 30 December 2017. Also, view our updated high-quality Latest Current Affairs and take Daily GK Quiz on our site.
These Latest GK Questions are very important for any government exam, bank exam, etc. We suggest that visit our website Govrecruitment and take Daily GK Quiz to improve your general awareness. Govrecruitment gives you Free Job Alerts about all Government Jobs. Practice GK Quiz 30 December 2017.
GK Quiz 30 December 2017- General Knowledge Questions
1. Which of the following bill is passed by Parliament of India recently?
A. Delhi Laws (Special Provisions) Second Amendment Bill, 2017
B. Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains (Amendment) Bill, 2017
C. Repealing and Amending (Second) Bill, 2017
D. Central Road Fund (Amendment) Bill, 2017
2. Toxic results due to consumption of food which contains anthraquinones can be avoided if _______?
A. An individual regularly engages in physical activity
B. Individuals are well-fed and receive adequate nutrition
C. An individual is immunized against the JE (Japanese Encephalitis) virus
D. None of the above
3. Which bank got Board Permission to raise Rs 8,000 crore to Comply Basel III?
A. State Bank of India
B. Canara Bank
C. Bank of Baroda
D. Dena Bank
4. Which country missile Successfully Test-Fires AAD Supersonic Interceptor Missile?
C. South Africa
5. On or before which year, the Indian government is going launch seaplanes as a new mode of transportation to link small towns in the country?
6. The Government of India has cut the interest rates on Small Saving Schemes by ______ bps for the first fourth quarter of the fiscal?
GK Hindi Quiz | Hindi GK Questions 30 December 2017
7. Headquarters of Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is located in which place?
A. The UK
B. The USA
8. Which country joined hands with India to launch second air cargo route, linking Kabul with Mumbai?
B. North America
C. South Africa
9. Anisa Sayyed has recently won a Gold medal. Anisa Sayyed is from which sports?
10. Which of the following union minister has launched a mobile application called Livestock Disease Forewarning (LDF)?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Radha Mohan Singh
C. Narendra Singh Tomar
D. Narendra Modi
11. Constantino Chiwenga takes charge as one of the two Vice Presidents of which country?
12. Recently Dr. Daljit Singh, ___________ surgeon, passed away.
A. Orthopaedic Surgeon
B. Neurological Surgeon
C. Eye Surgeon
D. Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon
These General Knowledge Questions and Answers are related to International News, National News, Sports, Business and Political News. We gather it from Newspaper News Headlines. Don’t hesitate to share these with your friends. You can check your GK Quiz 28 December 2017 Score against each other.