GK Today 29 December 2017: General Knowledge Questions, सामान्य ज्ञान are very important in Sarkari Naukri selection process these days. Job Aspirants who are committed to prepare well can take our GK Quiz Today to brush up their Current Affairs and GK Quiz 29 December 2017. Also, view our updated high-quality Latest Current Affairs and take Daily GK Quiz on our site.
These Latest GK Questions are very important for any government exam, bank exam, etc. We suggest that visit our website Govrecruitment and take Daily GK Quiz to improve your general awareness. Govrecruitment gives you Free Job Alerts about all Government Jobs. Practice GK Quiz 29 December 2017.
GK Quiz 29 December 2017- General Knowledge Questions
1. Who appointed as the new Director General of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?
A. Dineshwar Sharma
B. Jitendra Singh
C. R R Bhatnagar
2. Jairam Thakur, who is new Cheif Minister of Himachal Pradesh state, is related to which constituency?
3. Which Indian writer has felicitated in Sri Lanka for his contribution to children’s literature?
A. Kumail Nanjiani
B. Ashwin Sanghi
C. Ramendra Kumar
D. Ravinder Singh
4. Who initiated 4 Projects to Andhra Pradesh state recently?
A. Shri Vijay Prakash
B. Shri Suresh Prabhu
C. Shri Arun Jaitley
D. Shri Ram Nath Govind
5. Name the celebrity who appointed as PETA’s Person of the Year 2017?
A. Katrina Kaif
B. Kareena Kapoor
C. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
D. Anushka Sharma
6. As per Ministry of Railway’s announcement, the work of installing bio-toilets in all passenger trains will do by ______?
A. December 2018
B. March 2018
C. March 2019
D. January 2019
GK Hindi Quiz | Hindi GK Questions 29 December 2017
7. At the cost of ₹4,000, India’s first pod taxi project “Personal Rapid Transit (PRT)” will execute pilot corridor on a PPP (public-private partnership) basis at which place?
8. Who elected as Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister?
A. Gulab Singh Thakur
B. Rajeev Bindal
C. Jai Ram Thakur
D. Satpal Singh Satti
9. How many ministers are there in Vijay Rupani new cabinet?
10. how many crores released by Centre to nine states for border development?
A. Rs 147 Cr
B. Rs 168 Cr
C. Rs 213 Cr
D. Rs 167 Cr
11. Which union minister from the following has launched e-HRMS for central government employees to access all service details?
A. Smriti Irani
B. Jitendra Singh
C. Narendra Modi
D. Arun Jaitley
12. As per “2018 World Economic League Table” reports, India to become a 5th largest economy in 2018. An international organization has published this report?
A. International Monetary Fund (IMF)
B. World Bank (WB)
C. Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR)
D. United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
These General Knowledge Questions and Answers are related to International News, National News, Sports, Business and Political News. We gather it from Newspaper News Headlines. Don’t hesitate to share these with your friends. You can check your GK Quiz 28 December 2017 Score against each other.