GK Today 28 December 2017: General Knowledge Questions, सामान्य ज्ञान are very important in Sarkari Naukri selection process these days. Job Aspirants who are committed to prepare well can take our GK Quiz Today to brush up their Current Affairs and GK Quiz 28 December 2017. Also, view our updated high-quality Latest Current Affairs and take Daily GK Quiz on our site.
These Latest GK Questions are very important for any government exam, bank exam, etc. We suggest that visit our website Govrecruitment and take Daily GK Quiz to improve your general awareness. Govrecruitment gives you Free Job Alerts about all Government Jobs. Practice GK Quiz 28 December 2017.
GK Quiz 28 December 2017- General Knowledge Questions
1. Which Social Media from the following has received most data requests from Indian Government in last 6 months?
2. As per Amazon India Report, which city is the most well-read city in India?
3. On the occasion of Christmas, sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik designed the world’s biggest sand Santa-face which is 25 feet high and 50 feet wide on the Puri beach, Odisha with what message?
A. Say No to Drugs
B. Time for Change
C. Save Environment
D. World Peace
4. Who is going to launch Transform Maharashtra initiative?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Devendra Fadnavis
C. Sushma Swaraj
D. Raj Nath Singh
5. Which city, from northeast India, is called the rock capital of India?
6. Which state was launched ‘Atal-Amrit Abhiyan’ health assurance scheme?
GK Hindi Quiz | Hindi GK Questions 28 December 2017
7. Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank has launched a new scheme. What is that scheme?
A. Bank Mela
B. Janata ki scheme
C. Janata ki Bank
D. Bank Sakhi
8. As per the latest announcement of UK based Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR), India is set to exceed France and UK. India is in which place in the largest economy in 2018?
9. who is the brand ambassador for Premier Badminton League?
A. Akshay Kumar
B. Shahrukh Khan
C. Amithabh Bachan
D. Salman Khan
10. Which state has launched ‘Prakash hai to Vikas hai’ scheme for free household power connection on the occasion of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee birthday on 25th December?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
11. Which of the following bank adopts Shirki village in Pen for Aadhaar-based payments?
12. Recently a British singer passed away. Name that singer?
A. George Michael
D. Boy George
These General Knowledge Questions and Answers are related to International News, National News, Sports, Business and Political News. We gather it from Newspaper News Headlines. Don’t hesitate to share these with your friends. You can check your GK Quiz 28 December 2017 Score against each other.