GK Quiz 21st December 2017: Individuals can get the Latest Current Affairs 2017 here. In this article, competitions can find GK Quiz Today. These Latest GK Questions are very important for any government exam, bank exam, etc. We suggest that visit our website www.govrecruitment.com and take Daily GK Quiz to improve your general awareness. Practice 21st December 2017 GK Quiz.
Interested aspirants can find the General Knowledge Questions and Answers 21st December 2017 related to the nation and world news. For Private and Government job hunters, we have provided Today GK Questions which we gather from different official sources.
Latest GK Quiz Today – GK Quiz 21st December 2017
1. Name the bill which is passed by Rajya Sabha granting more autonomy?
2. Which of the following languages is a global language as told by President Ram Nath Kovind in Hyderabad yesterday?
3. At which place is the 48th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) held?
B. West Bengal
4. In which city of India did World Telugu Conference 2017 take place?
5. Who is the President of The Swiss Confederation?
A. Jan Thomas Bach
B. Claude Juncker
C. Ms. Doris Leuthard
D. Asharose Migiro
6. According to the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG), 2500 cr funds where allotted for cleaning up which river in India?
7. India held its first meet on designations of terrorist groups with which country from the following?
8. Mo Farah, who won the 2017 BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award is from which country?
C. South Africa
9. Which Ministry in India organized a two-day festival ‘North East Calling’?
A. Ministry of Defence
B. Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER)
C. Ministry of External Affairs
D. Ministry of Home Affairs
10. The Union government has engaged which private sector bank to enable cashless payments on e-NAM?
A. ICICI Bank
B. HDFC Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. Federal Bank
11. For which state was Yogi Adityanath elected as Chief Minister?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
12. Canada and the US are to host North Korea crisis talks in which month?
A. December 2018
B. January 2018
C. March 2018
D. May 2018
13. On which date does the Government of India confer the “Highest Civilian Honor for Women” by presenting “Nari Shakti Puraskar”?
A. June 5
B. June 21
C. 8th March, every year, International Women’s Day
D. April 7
14. On which date was the 56th Liberation Day of Goa celebrated in India?
A. December 18
B. December 21
C. December 19
D. December 20
15. For which region did Trump nominate Susan Thornton as a top diplomat?
A. Central Asia
B. Westren Asia
C. South East Asia
D. East Asia
16. Which country declared that it stopped the Houthi missile fired towards Riyadh?
C. Saudi Arabia
17. Liberty House Group purchased South Carolina-based Georgetown Steel Mill from which company?
Our team Gov Recruitment work hard to provide Latest GK Questions. So, let’s take a look at the Daily GK Quiz on our website www.govrecruitment.com. You can also bookmark our website.