- 1 FSI Technical Associate Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 Free Job Alert!! – Forest Survey of India (FSI) Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 FSI Recruitment 2017 – Forest Survey of India TA Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for FSI Technical Associate Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Selection Criteria – FSI TA Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Application Fee – FSI Technical Associate (TA) Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Forest Survey of India (FSI)
- 1.7 Important Dates – FSI Notification 2017-18
- 1.8 FSI Technical Associate Offline Application Process – How to Apply????
- 1.9 Download Food Survey of India Recruitment 2017 Notification
FSI Technical Associate Recruitment 2017-18
Are you tired of searching the Internet to get the New Job Updates??? Then Stop worrying about it Our blog www.govrecruitment.com will help you in getting updates on Latest Govt Jobs issued by State and Central Govt. Now we came up with newly updated FSI Notification 2017-18 which is announced by Forest Survey of India (FSI). Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change FSI invited Applications from desired candidates to fill the 19 Technical Associate (TA) Posts on Contract Basis. Interested Candidates of FSI Technical Associate Recruitment 2017-18 can download their prescribed format of Application from official webiste. Submit FSI TA Application before 08th December 2017.
Free Job Alert!! – Forest Survey of India (FSI) Notification 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Forest Survey of India (FSI)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Associate (TA)|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Closing Date||08th December 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
FSI Recruitment 2017 – Forest Survey of India TA Vacancy 2017 Details
Are you looking for Employment in Dehradun, Uttarakhand??? If Yes then here is the excellent Job Opportunity waiting for all of you Candidates. Forest Survey of India is looking for the talented and qualified candidates for Technical Associate (TA) Posts. So Applicants who have eligibility criteria can apply for FSI Recruitment 2017 through Offline.
Post Name – Technical Associate
No of Vacancies – 19
Eligibility Criteria for FSI Technical Associate Jobs 2017
- Post Graduate in Science/ Environmental Science/ Applied Science/ M.A. Geography or Post Graduate/ Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Working Knowledge of DIP/GIS
- The Applicants who are competing with Food Survey of India Recruitment 2017 should have the upper age limit of 30 Years as on closing date of Application Submission.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH will have age relaxation upto 5 years.
Selection Criteria – FSI TA Recruitment 2017
The Applicants will get shortlisted based on their qualification and age limit criteria. The Shortlisted will undergo Written Test and Hands-on test conducted by Forest Survey of India.
Application Fee – FSI Technical Associate (TA) Vacancy 2017
Individuals who are willing to apply for FSI Technical Associate Recruitment 2017-18 need to pay the application fee as given in the Official Notification.
Pay Scale Offered by Forest Survey of India (FSI)
The Applicants those who got selected under FSI Recruitment 2017 will receive monthly pay scale Rs. 25,000 + (HRA
Important Dates – FSI Notification 2017-18
- Notification Published Date – 15th November 2017
- Starting Date for Application Submission – Available Now
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 08th December 2017
- FSI Technical Associate Written Test – Last week of December/1st week of January 2018
FSI Technical Associate Offline Application Process – How to Apply????
Willing Candidates who have ensured their eligibility criteria given in the prescribed official notification can follow below given steps to Apply Offline.
- First Open the Official Website of FSI – www.fsi.nic.in
- Find the Link to FSI Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Download it along with Application Form.
- Go through the information provided in the Forest Survey of India Advt.
- Fill the FSI TA Application Form.
- Send the Application Form with required documents to the below address before 8/12/2017.
Joint Director (P&A),
Forest Survey of India,
Kaulagarh Road Post-IPE,