- 1 ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 ESIC Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria for ESIC UDC, Steno posts 2019
- 1.4 Pay Scale for ESIC Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Jobs 2019
- 1.5 Selection Criteria for Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Important Dates for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 for UDC, Steno Posts 2019
- 1.7 ESiC Delhi Upper Division Clerk jobs Online Application form 2019
- 1.8 Application Fee for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Download ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) had announced an employment notification recently in the month of March 2019. The Notification of ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 to fill the 1863 vacancies of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer posts. Candidates who are searching for the Latest government Jobs can apply for the ESIC Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2019. The application form of ESI Stenographer recruitment 2019 must be submitted through online mode.
The Online Application form of Employee State Insurance Corporation recruitment 2019 must submit from the 16th March 2019 to 14th April 2019. Complete details of ESI Recruitment 2019 had given below. For more Details of ESIC Steno Recruitment 2019 refer Official Notification or Official Website.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|No of Vacancies||1863 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer Posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Starting Date||16th March 2019|
|Last Date||15th April 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test or Personal Interview|
ESIC Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Jobs Vacancy Details
Employee State Insurance Corporation of India, New Delhi announced the Notification to fill the Vacancies of Upper Division Clerk, and Stenographer Posts.
Name of the Posts: UDC and Stenographer Posts.
no of Vacancies; 1863 posts
ESIC Upper division clerk Jobs Vacancy Details
|S.no||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1709 Posts|
Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region Name||Upper Division Clerk||Stenographer|
|Delhi D(M)D Office||61||6|
|Delhi Hqrs. Office||23||17|
|Delhi Regional Office||94||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||3||1|
Eligibility criteria for ESIC UDC, Steno posts 2019
Job Seekers who want to apply for the ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2019 must have the Eligible Criteria and Age Limits as mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for ESIC Recruitment 2019
Applicants who want to apply for the ESiC Recruitment 2019 must have completed
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Age Limits of Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
Applicants must have the Age limits as mentioned below to apply for the ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2019.
|S.no||Post Name||Minimum Age Limits||Maximum Age Limits|
|1||Upper division clerk||18 Years||27 Years|
|2||Stenographer||18 Years||27 Years|
Pay Scale for ESIC Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Jobs 2019
Candidates who had got selected for the employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 will have the Pay Scale as mentioned below.
|S.no||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Upper division clerk||Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
Selection Criteria for Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
Candidates must participate in the following Interview Rounds to get selected for the ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2019. Interview Rounds to be participate had given below.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 for UDC, Steno Posts 2019
The Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 Online application form must submit through online mode from the dates given below.
|1||Application Submission Started||16th March 2019|
|2||Last Date of Application Submission||15th April 2019|
|3||Last Date of Submit Application Fee||15th April 2019|
ESiC Delhi Upper Division Clerk jobs Online Application form 2019
The Employee State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) had announced an employment notification recently in the month of March 2019. the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 Notification had announced to fill 1863 Vacancies of Upper Division Clerk and stenographer posts. Candidates who are Searching for Latest Central Government Jobs can use the Opportunity of ESIC Delhi UDC Recruitment 2019. The application form of ESIC Recruitment 2019 must from 16th March 2019 to 15th April 2019. Applicants must follow the Steps given below to apply for the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to apply for the ESI Recruitment 2019
- Open the Official Website of Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Download the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Eligible Candidates must click on the link to Online Application Form of ESI Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Jobs.
- Fill up all the details in the Online Application form of ESI Corporation Jobs.
- The Details mentioned in the application form must be Accurate without any Mistakes.
- Upload the required Documents and Latest Photograph and Signature Scanned copy.
- Check the Online Application form once again before Submitting it.
- Submit the ESI UDC, Stenographer Online Application Form before the Last Date.
Application Fee for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019
Applicants must pay the Application fee as mentioned below to apply for the ESI UDC Steno Recruitment 2019
|All Other Category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|*This fee of Rs. 250/ – shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination.|
Download ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
Candidates can download the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 Notification and Online Application form