- 1 ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for ESIC Kerala Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
- 1.8 Online Application Procedure for ESIC Senior Resident Vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download ESIC Senior Resident Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Recruitment 2017
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued Latest Government Jobs notification. ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Recruitment 2017 advertisement has published for 30 vacancies. The ESIC has invited the eligible and interested candidates to fill the Senior Resident, Part-Time Specialist, and other Vacancies. Aspirants who are willing to work in the ESIC can utilize ESIC Specialist Jobs 2017 opportunity. Candidates can visit the official website of ESic i.ie., www,esic.gov.in.
Candidates can apply for the ESIC Krala Jobs 2017 through Online mode. No other wat is available. ESIC online applications are available now. Interested candidates should send the applications before the last date 30th June 2017. For more details about the ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Recruitment 2017 notification, candidates can go through the following sections.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident, Part-Time Specialist, and other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|End Date||30th June 2017|
|Selection Process||Personnel Interview and Document Verification|
ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Senior Resident, Part-Time Specialist, and other Vacancies
Total No.of Vacancies: 30 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Part-Time Specialist||06 Posts|
|Senior Resident||19 Posts|
|Part Time Super Specialist||03 Posts|
|Ayurveda Pharmacist||01 Post|
ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should complete PG Diploma/ PG Degree/ MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute with the minimum experience. Refer official notification for more details.
- Part-Time Specialist and Part Time Super Specialist Posts: 65 years
- Senior Resident Posts: 35 years
Application Fee for ESIC Kerala Jobs 2017
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Starting Date to Send the Online Applications: Available Now
- End Date to Submit the Online Applications: 30th June 2017
- Interview Conducted Date: 30th June 2017
Applied candidates of ESIC Vacancies 2017 should attend for the following selection rounds carried out by the recruitment department of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation.
- Personnel Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Offered by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
For the finalized candidates off ESIC Recruitment 2017, the recruitment department of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation will provide the salary as per the post they got selected. Post wise Payment details mentioned below.
- Part Time Specialist: Rs. 84, 000/- PM
- Senior Resident: Rs. 84, 000/- PM
- Part Time Super Specialist: Rs. 84, 000/- PM
- Ayurveda Pharmacist: Rs. 11, 360/- PM
Online Application Procedure for ESIC Senior Resident Vacancies 2017
- Firstly, candidates should open the official website of ESIC. www.esic.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment/ Careers tan present on the home page.
- Search for the official notification of ESIC Kerala Sr Resident Recruitment 2017.
- Download and read the advertisement correctly.
- Know the eligibility details to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2017.
- If eligible, candidates can open the ESIC online application form.
- Fill the mandatory fields in the form correctly.
- Pay the application fee as per you category.
- Recheck the application once before the submission.
- Finally, click on Submit button to complete the online application procedure.