- 1 ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Application Fee For ESIC Delhi JE Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for ESIC Jr Engineer Careers 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Pay Scale Offered By Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
- 1.9 How To Apply For ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs 2018
- 1.10 Download ESIC Jr Engineer Advertisement 2018 PDF
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
Good News Applicants!!! Employee’s State Insurance Corporation had announced the Latest Employment Notification. The ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 is about to fill up the 79 Junior Engineer Positions. Applicants who had the desired qualifications can apply online for ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs 2018. The officials will accept the online applications from 16th November 2018. And the final date for application form submission is 15th December 2018. Also, Go through the given eligibility criteria, age limits and other details. Also, Download Syllabus and previous papers from our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
Employee’s State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. Candidates for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 can apply online and start the exam preparation without any late. The Government will shortlist the candidates who score the best marks in the online examination.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
Apply Online for 79 Junior Engineer Posts in ESIC Delhi, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi from 16 Nov 2018 to 15 Dec 2018 til 11:59 AM for 79 vacancies.
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 Details
Are you looking for Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi? Then, Go through this section to know about the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 notification details which we had given below. Also, Check eligibility and other information.
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Total No Of Vacancies: 79.
Postwise vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||52|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||27|
Latest Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 should possess the following eligibility conditions as per the norms of the organization. Candidates should also have the relevant experience in the respective field.
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Two years of Professional Experience.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation|
Application Fee For ESIC Delhi JE Vacancies 2018
Job aspirants willing to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 should pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking or pay offline Through E Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – ₹250
- All other categories – ₹500
Selection Procedure for ESIC Jr Engineer Careers 2018
The Government of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation will soon conduct the various screening rounds for filling up the 79 Junior Engineer Vacant positions. The selection rounds will be as follows.
- Written Exam.
Important Dates for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
The officials of ESIC Delhi will receive the online applications in between the mentioned dates. Applications received after the due date mere rejected by the officials. To Know further details, refer to the following sections of this page.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 16/11/2018
- Last Date for Application Submission – 15/12/2018
- Final date for Payment of Fee – 18/12/2018
Pay Scale Offered By Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
The ESIC Delhi Department willing to recruit the best candidates for Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates who got shortlisted for JE Posts will receive the ₹35,400 per month according to the rules.
How To Apply For ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs 2018
- Initially, open the ESIC web portal, www.esic.nic.in
- On the home page, Go to recruitments
- Search and Download the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Read all the instructions carefully and check your eligibility.
- If eligible, Click on apply online.
- Fill the application form with valid details.
- Also, Pay the examination fee through online.
- Next, Upload required documents to the application form.
- Cross check all the details and click submit.
- Download and save a copy of the application for future reference.
Download ESIC Jr Engineer Advertisement 2018 PDF