- 1 ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018 PDF
- 1.3 Get ESIC Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018
ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018
Hello Applicants!!! Have you applied for ESIC Junior Engineer Exam? Then, you people must be tied in search of ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018 pdf. We, Govrecruitment team had updated the complete study material for ESIC JE Exam 2018. Before starting the exam preparation, applicants must go through the test pattern and Syllabus topics from the below sections. Also, Check out the eligibility and other information from here. Get ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus PDF for free of cost. Download other job updates and syllabus pdf form our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
The Government of Delhi will soon announce the exam date for Junior Engineer Exam. Meanwhile, Latest Govt Job seekers can download and practice the ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018. The Syllabus pdf is important for the job seekers as it helps them to think precisely about preparation. When you prepare well for the ESIC Jr Engineer Exam, intenders can easily score highest marks in the examination. The selection of the applicants will purely on the basis of applicants performances. So, aspirants must prepare and work hard for the online test by using ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018 and Previous Papers pdf link.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
Apply Online for 79 Junior Engineer Posts in ESIC Delhi, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi from 16 Nov 2018 to 15 Dec 2018 til 11:59 AM for 79 vacancies.
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018 PDF
Intenders can check the written exam information from ESIC Delhi JE Question Pattern 2018. Know details like exam type, topic names, total questions, maximum marks and test period from ESIC Jr Engineer Electrical Test Pattern 2018. See new ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018 & ESIC Delhi JE Exam Pattern 2018 to make the best preparation schedule. Candidates can also view marking scheme, questions weightage, the difficulty level of questions and test structure with ESIC New Delhi Junior Engineer Paper Pattern 2018.
|Paper||Type of Questions||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Test Duration|
|Paper I||Objective Type Multiple choices||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Engineering Concepts (Civil/ Electrical)||100||100|
- Written exam contains objective type questions.
- The test has 2 papers.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The total no. of questions is 100.
- Maximum marks in the written test are 100.
- Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
Get ESIC Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018
Applicants can view subjectwise Syllabus For ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer in the below sections. Pass through exact and specific ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2018 details and ESIC Delhi Jr Engineer Pattern for perfect test preparation.
ESIC Delhi Jr Engineer Syllabus 2018 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Computations And Other Analytical Function
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
ESIC Delhi JE Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
- India and its neighboring countries
- Current Affairs
- Economic Scene
- General Polity and Scientific Research
Delhi ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 – Civil & Structural Engineering
- Theory of structures
- Concrete Technology
- Building Materials
- RCC Design
- Transportation Engineering
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Steel Design
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
www.esic.nic.in JE Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- AC Fundamentals
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Basic Electronics
- Magnetic Circuit
- 1 phase and 3 phase transformers
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Circuit law
- Electrical Machines
- Working of various
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Kirchhoff’s law
- Electric welding
- Transistors (NPN and PNP type), BJT and JFET
- Estimation and costing
- Basic concepts
- Synchronous Machines