- 1 ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for ESIC Delhi JE Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Pay Scale Offered By Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
- 1.4 Important Dates for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Get ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Documents Required for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Exam 2018
- 1.7 Essential Details To Check on ESIC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2018
- 1.8 Online Process to Get Delhi ESIC Jr Engineer Call Letter 2018
- 1.9 Download ESIC Junior Engineer Admit Card
ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card 2018
Are you guys looking for ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card 2018? Then, Here is a news for you. The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation soon going to release the Admit Card on its official website. Candidates who are busy with their preparation can download the Admit Card from here also. We had provided the direct link to download the ESIC Junior Engineer Call Letter. Interested candidates can also collect Previous papers, Syllabus and Test Pattern from the following links. Moreover, Scroll down to gather complete info regarding ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Exam Call Letter 2018 and Test Center.
Do you want to appear for the Employees State Insurance Corporation JE Written Examination 2018? If yes, Here are some important instructions for you. The first thing you all need to have is ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card 2018. While entering into the examination hall, the invigilator will check your ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2018. However, the officials will not allow any candidate who does not produce their ESIC Junior Engineer Delhi Exam Call Letter 2018. So, Do carry your ESIC JE Exam Admit Card 2018 while going to appear for the written test.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
Apply Online for 79 Junior Engineer Posts in ESIC Delhi, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi from 16 Nov 2018 to 15 Dec 2018 til 11:59 AM for 79 vacancies.
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Selection Process for ESIC Delhi JE Jobs 2018
The Government of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation will soon conduct the various screening rounds for filling up the 79 Junior Engineer Vacant positions. The selection rounds will be as follows.
- Written Exam.
Pay Scale Offered By Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
The ESIC Delhi Department willing to recruit the best candidates for Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates who got shortlisted for JE Posts will receive the ₹35,400 per month according to the rules.
Important Dates for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
The officials of ESIC Delhi will receive the online applications in between the mentioned dates. Applications received after the due date mere rejected by the officials. To Know further details, refer to the following sections of this page.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 16/11/2018
- Last Date for Application Submission – 15/12/2018
- Final date for Payment of Fee – 18/12/2018
Get ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
|Paper||Type of Questions||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Test Duration|
|Paper I||Objective Type Multiple choices||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Engineering Concepts (Civil/ Electrical)||100||100|
- Written exam contains objective type questions.
- The test has 2 papers.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The total no. of questions is 100.
- Maximum marks in the written test are 100.
- Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
Documents Required for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Exam 2018
While attending the ESIC Junior Engineer Exam, Candidates need to bring any of the following documents to the exam center. Otherwise, they will not allow you to write an online test.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized University/College.
- Applicant’s Driving License.
- Ration Card
- Employee Id of A Recognized Organization.
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
Essential Details To Check on ESIC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2018
After downloading the ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card 2018, Check the below details are correctly printed or not. If any mistake found, contact the officials of ESIC Department.
- Exam Participant Name
- Reporting Time
- Category and Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam taker’s signature and photo
- Hall Ticket Number or Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Important Exam Instruction to the Participants
- Duration of the Exam
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number or Application Number
- Exam Center Code and Address
Online Process to Get Delhi ESIC Jr Engineer Call Letter 2018
- Firstly, Open the official website of ESIC, www.esic.nic.in
- Next, Search for Latest News.
- Click On ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card 2018
- Now, You have to enter the required details like Name, etc.
- Then, click Submit.
- ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Call Letter 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Download and Carry to the test center.
Download ESIC Junior Engineer Admit Card