- 1 EIC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 EIC Officers Recruitment 2017 | Overview
- 1.2 Export Inspection Council Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for EIC India Officers’ Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for EIC Recruitment 2017 Officers Posts
- 1.5 EIC India Recruitment 2017 Application Process
- 1.6 Download EIC Recruitment 2017 Notification
EIC Recruitment 2017
EIC Recruitment 2017 notification has been released recently. Export Inspection Council, under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, invites Online applications from the eligible candidates for various posts. The aspirants looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply online for the posts of Deputy Director, Technical Officer, Section Officer and Accounts Officer. All the eligible contenders shall apply online for 46 various officers posts in Export Inspection Council, New Delhi. The last date for EIC Recruitment online application is 10.02.2017.
The candidates willing to apply for Export Inspection Council Recruitment can find the Recruitment Details like No. of Posts, Application Fee, Eligibility, Job Location, Application Process, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc. from our website. Furthermore, for any queries, the aspirants can also visit the EIC Official Website www.eicindia.gov.in.
EIC Officers Recruitment 2017 | Overview
|Organization Name||Export Inspection Council|
|No. of Posts||46|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Director, Technical Officer, Section Officer, Accounts Officer|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||10th February 2017|
|Age Limit||As per the Post|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Chennai, and Kolkata|
Export Inspection Council Recruitment Vacancy Details
Export Inspection Council, New Delhi has announced the recruitment notification for the posts of Deputy Director, Technical Officer, Section Officer, and Accounts Officer. The job aspirants can check the full vacancy details of EIC Recruitment 2017 below.
Name of the Post: Deputy Director, Technical Officer, Section Officer, and Accounts Officer.
Number of Posts: 46 Posts.
Post-wise Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Director – 02 Posts.
- Technical Officer – 35 Posts.
- Section Officer – 07 Posts.
- Accounts Officer – 02 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for EIC India Officers’ Recruitment 2017
The applicants of EIC 2017 Recruitment must fulfill the following eligibility for candidature. The educational qualifications and age limit of the applicants must be as mentioned below.
- For Deputy Director Post: Degree or equivalent with 05 years experience in Administration/Finance/Publicity/Public Relations etc.
- For Technical Officer Post: Degree in Engineering/Technology /Degree in Science or equivalent with o3 years experience in inspection and/or testing in the fields of Chemistry, Food Science & Technology, Fisheries, Veterinary Science and Computer/IT.
- Section Officer Post: Degree or equivalent with 05 years experience in any Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous body/ reputed Private Organization.
- For Accounts Officer Post: Degree or equivalent with 05 years experience in Accounts Section of a Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous body/ reputed Private Organization.
- For Post 1: 35 Years to 45 Years.
- For Posts 2,3,4: 25 Years to 35 Years.
Pay Scale for EIC Recruitment 2017 Officers Posts
Export Inspection Council of India pays the following pay scales to the selected candidates.
- For Deputy Director Post: Rs.15600-39100/- + Rs.6600 GP.
- For Technical Officer Post: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs.4200 GP.
- Section Officer Post: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs.4600 GP.
- For Accounts Officer Post: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs.4600 GP.
EIC India Recruitment 2017 Application Process
- Visit the Official Website www.eicindia.gov.in.
- Click on the Latest Recruitment Advertisements tab and press Click to Apply button against the recruitment advt.
- Enter all the details and pay the Application Fee wherever applicable through the proper channel.
- After applying successfully, take a print out of the application and send it to the given address along with relevant documents so that it reaches the office on or before 17.02.2017.
- However, the last date for EIC Recruitment Online Application is 10.02.2017.
Export Inspection Council of India,
3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building,
1 Jai Singh Road,
New Delhi – 110 001.